I for Innocence - LuVy

Chapter 9
I for Innocence
Lucy x Levy

__________

"Alright, here are the rules of the game," Cana explained to her friends, who were sitting in a giant circle on the floor. "We spin the bottle. The person it lands on--Player 1--picks a card, which has a unique dare written on it. Player 1 then spins the bottle again and the person the bottle lands on the second time--Player 2--is the person Player 1 does the dare on/with. Got it?"

Natsu, Lucy, Levy, Gajeel, Gray and Erza shared confused looks.

"Good! Let's start playing!" Cana chirped. "Juvia, why don't you go first?"

Juvia clapped with glee, leaning to the middle and choosing a card at random. She looked over to Cana and showed her card. "What's Juvia's dare?" she asked with excitement evident in her eyes.

Cana grabbed the card and flipped it before a smirk appeared on her lips.

"Player 1--that's you, Juvia--must sit on Player 2's lap until the bottle lands on Player 2 again."

Juvia's blue eyes lit up with the opportunity of the bottle landing on her Gray-sama. She wasted no time in crawling to the middle, grabbing the bottle and spinning it with as much strength as she could muster before getting back to her place and staring at the bottle with narrowed eyes, as though she was trying to control the bottle's movements. The bottle spun for a good few seconds before landing on...

Gajeel?

"HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE!" Juvia screamed in agony. "Juvia tried with all her might for the darn bottle to land on Gray-sama!"

"Dodged the bullet there," Gray commented as a bead of sweat dropped from his forehead.

Juvia pouted and scooted towards Gajeel before placing her plump bottom down on his lap, much to both of their displeasure.

"Great," he grunted. "My turn?" Cana nodded and Gajeel reached to the middle, with difficulty since Juvia was still perched on his lap, to pick a card. He chose one and handed it to the expert.

Cana flipped the card and read aloud.

"Player 1--that's you, Gajeel--must spank Player 2; three times and with good strength."

"Gihi," Gajeel chuckled darkly and looked beside him at Levy, who shot him a dirty look in return despite her flushed face.

He spun the bottle, hoping it would land on her. Instead, the bottle landed on...

Natsu.

"That's not fair!" Natsu whined and looked to his right at his partner. "Tell em, Luce."

Lucy shot him a look that screamed I-Don't-Care and shrugged her shoulders.

"Just let him spank you. It'll be over soon enough."

"No! I refuse to let Metal Face over there violate me like that!" Natsu scoffed as he folded his arms across his chest.

Gajeel growled and fought the urge to lunge at him. But anything could break out between them, Erza interrupted with a death glare directed mostly at her pink haired teammate.