Chapter 4

I woke up from another weird dream with a pounding headache. Just then there was a knock at the door. "What?" I ask as I buried myself in my covers. "O-oh umm..it's time for breakfast are you hungry?" Asked a female voice from the door.

Yui. Sigh. "No. I don't have an appetite and you can come in as long as that annoying idiot isn't with you." I say. She then opened the door and walked in. I looked up at her my vision a little blurry. "Riley are you okay? You don't look she good." Yui asked with worry in her voice.

"I'm fine." I say. Just then my stomach growled. I blushed embarrassed. "Umm maybe I can use some breakfast and water." I say getting up wobbly. Yui then pushed me back down and put her forehead on mine. "Ow. You are burning up! Lay down & I'll get everything for you." She said as she rushed out the door.

Huh? I'm don't feel sick just a little weak and I'm not burning up. I'm warm. I think to myself as she came back in with food and a glass of water. I ate it but it didn't feel me up. I drank the glass of water which was refreshing.

I tried to get up but she weakly pushed me back down again. "Listen. I said I'm fine." I say annoyed. She jumped a little. "Okay. Okay. I'll leave you alone." Yui sighed defeated. She got up and walked out my room. I sighed in relief. "Oh? Looks like feisty-chan's temper is getting worse." Laito said. "I knew I smell a cocky aura." I said with a smirk.

"Tsk. Whatever. Anyway how do you feel?" He asked. "Fine. Now leave please." I say. He laughed as he went out. That was....weird. I went and took a nice cold shower and then got dressed in different pjs. Ugh. I'm still a little wobbly and this headache won't go away! I then hear a creek in the hall and a certain smell.

"Come in Reiji I know your outside my door." I say plopping down on my bed. "So you k--nevermind that, how are you feeling? Yui told us you weren't feeling good." He informed. "I. Am. Fine. Jeez. I'm just sleepy I think. That's it." I tell him. He nods then leaves.

I lay back down in bed drifting into a deep sleep.

<Riley Dream>

"Daughter. Please wake up. It's time." Says my mom to a littler me. "Mommy but I don't wanna! Everything is scary!" I say pouting. I smile at the scene but then things changed. Blood was everywhere. My mom covered in it. A man was laying there lifeless. Who is that? I question. Again that's when I was surrounded by darkness. "Be bright and awaken. Be....." The voice faded. "Wait! What the hell is this?!" I yell. "A life you must live." The voice answered. "Huh?" I say confused at theses words. What life?

<End of Dream>

"Riley! Wake up! It's time for bight school." I heard Yui shout waking me up from my dream. "It is?! I slept for almost two whole days again!!?" I shout looking at mg phone. "Yes. Sorry we didn't wake you but we figured you needed rest." Yui explains.

"It's okay. I'll get ready." I sigh. "Food is on your table with a glass of water." She says as she walks out. I then eat my food and get ready. My water was gone in like eight seconds because I was really thirsty for some reason. I walked downstairs and out the door. I slide in the black limo and stay quiet the whole ride.

*•*

We finally get there and we all get out the car. Ugh this headache won't go away. And it has been a few days. "Umm Riley are you okay?" Yui asks. "I'm fine." I say annoyed. Yui nods and heads into the school along with everyone else.