Chapter 9: Awakening Pt. 2

Third Person POV
hour later•

They all watch Riley carefully as she laid in bed. "I don't understand. Didn't you say give her blood?" asks Yuma. "Yes, but she apparently rejected it." Ruki states. "Told you it should be from an actual human!" Kou shouts. "And who will be the one to stop her from feeding so she won't kill anyone or better yet go on a murder spree?" Ruki asks Kou.

Kou didn't respond, instead he just looks away. "Exactly." "Maybe we....should...try feeding her.....our...blood." Azusa says out of nowhere. The three looks at him a little shock by his comment. "Mind as well try. It's better than her suffering like this." Yuma says worriedly.

The four put their blood in a cup and made their way to her room. Azusa opens the door and they all walk in. "Okay...so we are doing this." Kou states in realization. They look at Riley as she pants and sweats profusely. Yuma slowly lifts her head and brings the cup to her mouth. "Okay Riley, we need you to drink this." Yuma says. Riley opens her eyes and gives him a questioning look.

"You won't cough up blood this time." Ruki assures. Riley nods reluctantly and drinks the cup of blood. "Maybe." Kou whispers. "Okay she drink it all, now what?" Yuma asks as he sets her head bacon on the pillow. "We gotta wait and I say while we wait, you cook us dinner!" Shouts Kou excitedly. "Fine but if take the last fried shrimp again, I'm not cooking for you again." Yuma states as he leaves the room.

They all follow behind shortly afterwards. As they walk down the steps Ruki, who somehow got in front, stops in his tracks making Azusa bump into him. "What's.....wrong?" asks Azusa. He pokes his head from behind him and sees the problem. "What are you doing here?" asks Ruki with disgust. "What do you mean? We just came to pick up what's ours." Ayato states bluntly.

"'We'?" asks Kou. "Yes 'we'. Now where is Feisty-Chan?" Laito asks while walking up the staircase to meet them. "Not telling and tell Shu to stop sleeping! That's just so disrespectful." shouts Kou. "Excuse the rudeness, we just came to get her. She's been with you.....insects long enough." Reiji says as he passes them.

Just then Yuma punches him in the face. "Shut the hell up with your stuck up bs! You call us 'insects' but we are more intelligent than you animals." Shouts Yuma angrily. "Hahahahahaah! I can't believe you let him hit you! Hahahaha!" Ayato laughs. "You are taking to long." Shu says passing Reiji on the staircase. Shu walks and checks the first four rooms.

"Well we should look too." Laito says disappearing along with Ayato. "Well then shall we?" Reiji asks taking off his glasses. "I got this one. Yuma, Kou, Azusa go protect Riley. We can't let them have her." Ruki says closing his book. They nod and then disappear as well.

Riley POV
I wake up from my sleep feeling...refreshed. Although I'm still in pain. Just as I was about to get up the door opens. "Oh great. Why are you here Shu?" I ask while cracking my neck. "Let's go." He says as he walks over and grabs my wrist. "No. Let go." I say. He looks at me and his grip gets tighter.

"Listen, my senses are overly heightened right now and I'm not in the mood." I say as I hit him square in the face. "Tch." He clicks his tongue at me. I see a little blood drip down his mouth. I want it. That alluring color and smell. I slowly sit up as I lean towards him. "What are you d—?!" Before he could finish my mouth was on his. I slowly break apart from him. "Your blood is delicious." I smirk.

"What the hell did I just see?!" Someone shouted from the door. I see Ayato looking mad as hell. I quickly lick the blood that dripped from his mouth earlier and look at Ayato. "Ugh. So you're here too?" I ask standing up while releasing Shu's grip on my wrist. Ayato stares at me for a moment then laughs. "I see! You've Awakened. Isn't that great? Now come on, we're going." He said as he starts to walk away.

"No. I'm really not feeling your attitude little man." I smirk. He freezes then turns around with an angry expression. "You think you can talk to me like that just because you're a vampire now? I can end you." He says walking towards me. I quickly push Shu in his direction and move away. "You think that you can but in re....ality?" I blacked out before I could even finish.

Third Person POV
Laito caught Riley in his arm and put her over his shoulder. "Now that we got what we can for let's go." Laito states as he carries her out the room. They all three walk to the staircase to find Reiji fixing his glasses and Ruki down on the floor. "I see you have her, let's go." Reiji says walking past the beat up guy.

"What happened to the other three?" asks Shu. Ayato and Laito looks at him smiling. "Don't worry they're all unconscious and maybe on the brink of death." Laito says in a nonchalant way as they leave. "Wait! Y-you can't have her!" They turn around to see a badly bleeding Yuma barely standing. "Oh you still want to fight? I thought I taught you a lesson for disobeying me." Ayato says walking towards him.

"I...I can still..HGH?!" Ayato kneed him in the stomach making him spit up blood and passing out. "There. Be grateful that I'm not going to kill you." Ayato smirks while walking away. The Sakamaki family leaves the mansion feeling accomplished.
__________________________
Hope You Enjoyed! Like Always:
•Vote
•Comment
•Share
        ~AnimeWriterMe