Chapter 6: Kou Mukami

Riley POV
We walk into the night school and head to our classes. After first period, I go to my second period which is history. I met up with Kou since we have that class together. "Hey Sadist-chan! Are you ready to learn about the origin of vampires?" asks Kou excited. "That was yesterday's lesson Kou and I'm not really interested in anything but..." I stop talking because the teacher is standing outside his door.

"But what?" Koi asks as we pass the teacher in our way in. I notice Kou glaring quickly at the teacher before we go in. Strange. "Nothing." I say as we take our seats. Kou pouts about it but doesn't say anything else.

"Okay class. Let's continue where we left off the other day. Human blood is a key factor for our survival. Why is that?" asks Mr. Lesvich. "Because we'll die if we don't drink it!" A guy from the back shouts. "That's obvious. It's because vampires can't produce blood cells as fast as humans can. It takes them a while to do so. So that's why when vampires don't eat for a long time, the get very thin and weak." I answered.

"Correct Ms. Riley." says Mr. Lesvich. I hear the guy in the click his tongue and mumble something under his breath. "As she informed us, we can't produce blood cells quickly but that doesn't apply to all of us. Only royal bloodlines have the ability to produce blood cells like a human. Therefore, they do not have to feed often. For example the very old Royal Bloodline Despoina." He says.

Despoina!? That's my last name...I think. My mother told me in my dream. I think that was her last name before she married my Dad. So he knows something about her? Mmm. I then feel a light tap on my shoulder. "Hey Sadist-chan class is over. Let's go!" Kou says as he walks down the stairs and out the door.

"Wow. That was fast. Did I get lost in thought?" I mumble to myself as I leave the class room. I start heading to my next class but then I feel a hand cover my mouth and drag me into the bathroom. Mmmm?! What the hell is this?!  They throw me on the bathroom floor. "Shut the door Idiot!" says a guy. I sighed deeply because it was the guy from class. "Did I hurt your pride that much? It was just an answer." I say.

"Shut up, you Bitch! You think you are hot stuff since your a transfer student?! Well I'll make you pay for embarrassing me!" He said as he is about to hit me. 'Bitch'?! Just before his fist reach my face, I grab his arm and throw him on the ground. "Just who the hell you think you're calling a 'bitch'?!" I ask piss. "OW! Let go! You're gonna break my arm!" He shouts in a panic. "Good idea." I say
breaking his arm. "Aaaaarrrrgghhh!" He shouts while holding it.

"G-gold eyes M-Monster!" His friend screams as he fleas. Gold eyes? I think as I turn to look at the mirror. For a quick second I see the gold but they turn back to my usual green. I remember Shu saying something like this happened before. "I should really get out of the boys bathroom." I say to myself as I leave.

As I walk away fixing myself , I see Kou bombarded with girls all around him again. I decide to help him. "Hey Kou! Come here for a sec!" I shout. He quickly apologizes to the females saying he had to go. As usual I get glares but it's whatever. "Hey you called?" Kou asks smiling. "Yeah I missed the bell and it seems you have too so let's go to the rooftop." I say walking up the stairs. He just quietly follows which is a little unnerving because he never shuts up.

We get to the rooftop and we're greeted by the cool air. This is refreshing. "Hey..Riley?" I hear him call but in a lower and more serious tone. "Mm?" I then feel him wrap his arms around me and squeeze me tight. "So you won't get away. Why were you coming out of the guys bathroom? Why do you reek of other guys? Why were you fixing yourself?" He asks. "First of all let go of me. Secondly it's not my fault I was dragged in there by guys and third I was fixing myself because they through me down and ruined my look. Also nothing happened cause I took care of it." I answer as I push him off of me.

"Really now?" He asks as he pins me to the ground. I swear the next one to do this I'm kicking them. I then feel teeth sink into my palm. "Really. Also please get off of me before I throw you off." He pulls away and stares me in the eye. "Okay Sadist-chan!" He says as he jumps up and goes inside. "Oh? Back to his usual self I see." I get up but next thing I knew something pulls me down by my hair. I look to see a group of girls surrounding me. Oh great just what I need.

"STAY AWAY FROM OUR KOU!" They shout in unison. "Ugh boring." I say as I get back up. They glare at me. "Listen hair pulling and fighting won't do you any good so if you would excuse me." Next thing I see is fangs and weapons. Great. I got on guard and as soon as they were about to attack, we heard a whistle. "Wow! Who'd think such pretty girls are actually really ugly." Says a familiar voice.

"Oh Kou I thought you left?" "I did but the I realized you weren't behind me so I came back up." The females look terrified and heartbroken. "I-it's not what it looks like Kou-Chan!" One of them says. "Yeah it's her fault! That black haired whore is getting what she deserves!" says another one. "There are rumors going around about her forcing herself on you, sleeping with guys, and she even came out of the guys bathroom fixing herself!" explains another one.

"Tsk. You believe in rumors? Such ugly females. Let's go Riley." Kou states. His weird aura is back again. I think to myself. "Noooo!" Shouts a brown-hair girl swinging at me. Kou caught her wrist in a tight grip. "Ow! Kou you're hurting me." She whispers. "Don't. Damage. What's. Mine." The girl trembled as he let go of her wrist and walks away. I follow Seeing as it is over.  As we walk down the stairs I decide to tease him a bit. " Oh my what have I discovered! Kou Mukami is actually not so sweet! He's a mean, overwhelming guy, who likes to pick on the weak!" I say trying not to laugh in the process.

He looks back at me and pouts. "Just kidding but honestly thank you. Didn't want to break another arm today." I say smiling. "Anytime Sadist-chan! Wait...what do you mean ''break another arm today'? " He asks.  "Nothing!" I reply walking faster. "Hey! Tell me!!!" He shouts.
________________________
I FINALLY UPDATED! Haha you peeps are probably like "she isn't dead!?!" Or you don't care but either way I did it lol. It's been so
long. Ya know the usual stuff happened: school, work, no inspiration, life, etc

But Anywhoo This wasn't a very "cute moment".  But oh well atleast you learn a little something of value!

Don't forget to....

Vote•Comment•Share!

~AnimeWriterMe Out~