Chapter 11: Shu Sakamaki

Riley POV
I look at Shu for a moment then get up. I walk over to him and pull out one of his earbuds. "Hey, I've been going passing out a recently so I'm a little confused. What is today's date?" I ask him. He looks at me then grabs my hand. "What are you doing?" I ask.

He looks at me then take the earbud out of my hand. "Tuesday, July 2nd. 6:36pm." He says getting up. "If you're okay now, come down to the dining hall and eat." Shu says whiling leaving the room. He shuts the door behind him. "Now that I think about, I am kinda hungry. But I want to clean up first." I say to myself.

I quickly go to into the bathroom and run the shower.

-10 mins later-

I close my bedroom door and start to head to the dining hall. "Hey!" shouted a voice that I haven't heard in a while. I turn to see Subaru walking towards me. "No need to shout. What do you want?" I ask. He finally gets to me then sniffs me again. "How could I have missed this? You're practically oozing out the smell of vampire now but still smell human. What's your trick?" He asks suddenly looking at me.

I take a step back. "Listen no tricks. I didn't even know about it till recently. By the way for someone who doesn't care for me, you sure are interested in me." I say smiling at him. He immediately glares at me and storms away. That was easier than expected.

I turn around knowing I won that one and made my way to the dining hall. When I get there I see Yui setting the table and Shu sitting down. "Hey Riley! I'm almost done setting up for us. By the way I didn't know what you like so I made a few things." She explains. "Thanks. Do you need any help?" I ask. "No! No! I got this just sit down. I am really happy I get to cook for you in the first place." Yui says smiling. "Oh yeah since they don't really eat food. Now that I think about it how did you get all this?" I ask.

"Well Shu asked me to. He was worri-" "Shut up. You talk to much." Shu says cutting her off. Yui immediately got quiet then went into the kitchen to bring out the last dish. "Well that was rude." I say looking at him. "She's annoying." He replies back. "If she's then leave...why are you here anyway?" I ask. "I'm babysitting." He says as he puts in his earbuds and turns on music or whatever he is listening to.

"Cause I know you can read my lips. I'm old enough to take care of myself. Besides even if I wanted to I couldn't attack you guys without drinking blood first." I explain. "Here is the shrimp! Now let's eat." Yui says setting down the food and sitting next to me. "Everything looks so good." I say as I look at everything. "It's such a shame you guys don't really eat but oh well more for me." I say putting food on my plate.

"Thank you." Yui says as she eats shrimp. "Welcome. Hey if you are goons sit here atleast y'all to us or eat something since you asked. Here is really delicious." I say as I pick up some  rice and beef for him with chopsticks.

He looks at me then the chips sticks. "Come on hurry. My hand is getting tired." "Ah...R-Riley. I don't think he.." just then Shu ate it. Wow. He actually...ate it. He swallows the food then wipes his mouth with a napkin. "Now are you satisfied?" "Yes. Yes I am." I say starting to eat again.

-10pm-

We all get into the limo on our way to Night school. "Since you missed a lot, I asked the teachers to make notes for you. You should get them when you go to each class." Reiji says looking at me.
"Thanks." "No problem. Ah we are here." Reiji says. He's the first out then the rest follows except for Shu. He waited until I was out the limo.

He walks next to me as we enter the school. Is he really...? "Please tell me you aren't following me all day." I say to him. He looks at me then nods. "Why?" "Guarding." "From What?" "...." He didn't answer me. I let out a deep sigh and walk into the first class.

-12:04am-

I finally lost him. Ugh I have like another hour and thirty minutes of this. As I walk in the hallway during break a hand grabs me and pulls me to the side. I quickly throw a punch but the person dodges it. "Why do you always resort to violence?" "Yuma? Ah sorry about that." I say.

"Yeah, Yeah. Are you okay?" Yuma asks. "Yeah I'm fine. Everything is sorta back to the way it was. Excoriated got a watchdog on me." I say sighing. "Watchdog?" Yuma questions. "So I'm a watchdog now?" Shu asks standing on the steps. "Him?" Yuma asks. I nod at him and look at Shu. "Yes, watchdog. I spent all break trying to get away and he already found me." I say losing all motivation.

"Oh well. I'll talk to you later Yuma got to go to class." Yuma nods understanding and goes to class but not before glaring at Shu first. Shu looks at him with a straight face then starts walking towards me. "What was that?" "Nothing."

——————————————————-
Hey Another Update!
I didn't think I would update this early but I did!

Anyway I hope you enjoyed!
Vote
Share
Comment

~AnimeWriterMe