Chapter 12: Laito Sakamaki

-Next Morning-

Riley POV
I sit up in bed wondering who's going to be my faithful companion today. "Hello Feisty-Chan! Are you awake?" Laito says as he barges in. "If I wasn't, I would have." I say rubbing my eyes. "Now, Now. Get up we don't have all day. Unlike Shu, I'm not going to follow you around." Laito says opening up the curtains.

"Then why are you bothering me?" I ask. "I mean I still have to watch you so you are going to be following me all day." He explains. "Nope I refuse to follow you." I says. "Why is that?" Laito smirks. "Cause you always look like your up to something and I want no part in it." I explain. "Come on Feisty-Chan. It'll be interesting and fun."  I look at him for a moment and sigh. "Fine, let me get ready." I say getting up and heading to the bathroom. "Okay~."

-30 mins later: outside-

"I didn't know there was a place like this." I say in awe. "Yeah cause you don't go anywhere. But this is considered a shopping district." He explains. "First of all, Ive been shopping before and second this is no shopping district. It's way too fancy." I say.

"With who?" Laito asks. "Huh?" "You said you went shopping. With who?" Laito asks again. "Ruki." ".....by the way isn't this normal?" Laito asks. "No. This place as fancy restaurants, sweet shops expensive clothes stores, and this is just the entrance." I explain. Laito smirks then pulls me into one of the clothing stores.

"Welcome! Oh hey it's Laito!" One of The female employees shouts. Just then a group of females came rushing over. "Sorry ladies but I'm not free today. I'm here to shop with my lady friend, Riley." He says immediately. "Oh then, break it up lady's and get back to work." A lady says walking towards us.

"Oh Sherry. Hey~." Laito says giving her a hug. "Laito, Darling. How are you?" Sherry asks. "I'm good. You?" "I'm fantastic! But this isn't time to talk. Introduce me." Sherry says. "Right! Riley this is Sherry. Sherry has been a friend for a long time. She owns clothing stores around the globe. Sherry this is Riley. Due to circumstances, she has been living with us and is now an important person." Laito says.

"I see! I see! Then she needs lots of nice clothes. On the house of course." Sherry says with a wink. "I couldn't. Everything is..." "Expensive? Yes of course but I can't have you bringing down my best friend and customer." She says. Well then, excuse me. "Now, to the fitting room." She says pushing me in that direction.

-2 hours later-

"Laito here she is~!" Sherry says pushing me out in the open. I was waring a black dress with a slit for one of my legs to show , the back laced, with golden yellow heels and jewelry. ".....umm isn't this a little too much for a high schooler?" I ask look at the outfit I'm the mirror. Though I do look pretty good. "You look beautiful! Everything goes with your beautiful tanned skin." Laito says.

I blush a little then take a deep breath. I take a look at him and he also hard changed into a black suit with a velvet button up underneath. He looks good in velvet. No.....stop it Riley. I cough awkwardly.

"So where are we going anyway?" I ask, ignoring his compliment from earlier. "Oh yeah. Sherry~ thank you!" Laito says grabbing my right arm. "No problem~! Have fun~" Sherry shouts back while waving bye. As soon as we walk out of the store, I feel all eyes on us. This is weird. Don't you people have anything better to do?

We stop at this fancy looking seafood restaurant and go in. They show us to our table then gave us menus. ".....So why are you being so nice?" I ask. "Pardon?" Laito says back. "Don't 'pardon' me. Every last single one of you didn't like me. Hell you even left me but now that I'm a pure blood vampire, you want to be nice?"

"Hmmmm..Yes that's part of the reason but you have other perks too." Laito says. "Like?" "Like your attitude and strong will. Ahhh I just want break you." He says smiling innocently. "Hahahaha no. You can try though." I say smiling back. Ugh they're all so weird.

-After Done Eating-

"Now where are we going?" I ask walking closely behind him. "You'll just have to wait and see~." He says smiling as we walk out. We walk about a block then into a little square building. "I'm here~." Laito says while swiftly moving his suit jacket and hanging it up. "Just in time you're next." Says a guy who I'm assuming is the owner.

He escorted me to a seat in the middle and then left. A few minutes later the curtains opening and I hear the soft sad of the piano. "He could play the piano? Of course he can." I mumble to myself. I enjoy the relaxing music until it was over. A few minutes later it was and he got off the stage.

He sat down in the seat next to me. "Very nice tune." I compliment. "Why thank you. Who knew Feisty-Chan could be so nice." Laito says teasing me. "Thanks for getting me out the house...mansion...whatever." "No problem I figured you'd need a nice day to yourself." He explains. It's so weird he's being caring. Something isn't right. "What do you want?" I ask skeptically. "What me? Want something?" He smirks.

"Fine you caught me. I want to drink your blood. Your half-half plus you awakened your vampire side. Sounds delicious." He explains. "I figured as much when you said you wanted to 'break me' earlier. I guess this nice day is over." I sigh getting up and leaving. Laito follows me out and stops me. "Limo is over here." He points out. We both get in sit there quietly for a moment.

"Oh come on Feisty-Chan are you still mad I tricked you?" Laito asks. "Me being mad would signify that I care. I don't but it was nice." I admit. "I see....hmm I feel like there was something I was supposed to tell you." Laito says while twirling his hat and thinking.

-Back Home-

I look in shock at all the boxes of clothes on the porch. "Oh yeah Sherry said that this is a welcoming gift. She also has stuff for everyone else so make sure your name is on it." Laito explain as he walks inside. Huuuuuhhhh?!

————————————————————
Surprise! Another update!
     ~Fancy Date Basically. All in the name of blood! Don't worry though, he will ;)

Hope you enjoyed!

Vote• Comment •Share

~AnimeWriterMe