Chapter 2

That Night
I wake up from a loud noise downstairs. What the actual hell? It's like 10pm!! I sighed and walked downstairs only to see Yui getting her blood suck by The Teddy Bear Kid. Sorry I forget his name. I quickly jump over the rail and run towards them.

I pulled Yui away from him then glare at the kid. He glared at me. "Hey Teddy don't you think we should get rid of this pest? She interrupted our dinner." The kid asked. I sighed. "Crazy kid. Anyway are you okay Yui?" I asked worried.

"I'm fine I just feel a little light headed." She said trying to stand up straight. When I looked up the kid was gone. Dammit I was going to lecture him! I know their V-v-ampires...pfft. I still can't believe that! I then looked at Yui an noticed she had on a school uniform.

"Hey are you going to school this late at night?" I asked. "Yeah. We all are." She informed. That's when Reiji came and handed me a uniform. "You are too. Hurry up and get dressed. We are leaving in five minutes." He said walking away. "Okay...........WAIT FIVE MINUTES?!" I yell running to my room and getting dressed.

I put my long black hair into a messy bun and then I changed into my uniform. Then run back downstairs. I don't wear make up, it's too much work. I ran down the stairs and jump into the black limo. "Hey watch it!" yelled Subaru. "Shut up." I said annoyed.

After about five minutes we got out and there was a huge school in front of us. I followed everyone in but as soon as we went in everyone went their separate ways even Yui!! I sighed and just wondered around. About ten minutes later I gave up.

I sat down on the staircase and sighed deeply. I heard someone walking down the steps and quickly just slid to the right. The footsteps then stopped. I bent my head backwards and saw a guy with red hair that was in a pony tail looking down at me. "Why are you sitting on the steps?" He asked a little annoyed.

"Cause I am lost." I admitted. "Oh. Then I can help you if you wa--?" He stopped and sniffed the air. "Hmm? What's wrong?" I asked a little confused. I then face forward and stand up. I turn around to face him. "It smells like a human." He put simply. "Oh....oh! That is me! That means you must be a vampire also?" I asked. "Y-you a-are human? I thought Yui was the only one." He said.

"Oh, you know Yui?" "Mhm. Blond, red eyes, shy,nice but pale. Wait so how do you know her?" He asked. "Moved in with her and these annoying vampires." I informed him. "The Sakamaki Family?!" He shouted in disgust. I just nodded. "Anyway I'm Riley." I say. "Yuma Mukami." He said reaching out his hand.

I grabbed it only to be pulled into a hug. I then felt him sniff my neck. "Hey...ummm..What are you doing?" I asked weirded out. "Oh. Umm nothing.  Just making sure you are really human." He said nervously. I smiled at him. "Okay then can you walk me to the office now?" I asked. He nodded and started to walk ahead of me and o followed.

He then stopped walking making me bump into him. I then felt something warm over my shoulders.I then looked at what he put around me and it was his school jacket. "Ummm?" I questioned. "Your scent needs to be covered up." Yuma said then he continued to walk. Okay then. We then stopped a few minutes later at a door. "Thanks." "No problem." He then walked off and left me there. I walked into the office.

*•*

I walk out with my schedule and headed to class 947 since I missed my first and second period. That old guy sure talks a lot. I walk into the classroom and get a lot of stares. "You must be Ms. Riley. I'm Ms. Green." said a lady walking to me and greeting me. I nodded.