Chapter 6: Set aside your hate..

Mara arrived the room, she's pretty tense. I could see it on her face.. she slowly walk towards us and  cleared her throat "I'm sorry, I'm late.. Let me introduce myself, I am Mara Montes one of the teen actress in ABSCBN. I would also be one your 'tour guide' as you stay here in the Philippines. " She finished and smiled politely to the rest of us.

Curly hair Harry Styles is the first person to approach Mara and introduced himself.. "Hi, I'm Harry Styles you can call me---" Mara interrupted him and said "Yeah, Harry Styles the neat freak and the flirty guy at times." She teased.

"Now, that's rude." Harry joked and smiled.

I can't believe Mara just said that, Why can't she be nice even only for now? Then I saw Louis turned to her and introduced himself.

"Hi, I'm Louis Tomlinson." They shaked hands. Mara said "The funny one in the band." she smirked.

The next lad that approached her is Niall, "Hello there, I'm Nialler and I love food." He said cheekily.

"Yes, I already know that Irish boy."Mara winked. 

I interrupted that two of them and grab Mara's arm.

"Why are you late? We've been waiting for you, don't you keep your partner waiting.." I said to her, in an intimidated tone.

Mara frowned, "I was tired with the taping last night, I'm sorry..  Stop lecturing me, okay? And what partner were you saying?" She asked skeptically.

"Each one of us we're assigned to each memeber of the band." Julia said, butting in our conversation.. She's with Zayn.

"Oh and let me introduce you to Zayn." Julia added.

"Hey Mara, I'm Zayn Malik.." He smiled, and Mara smiled back.

I grabbed Mara's hand, "Now, excuse the two of us.. I will just introduce Mara to her partner." I said looking to Zayn ad Julia.

"Partner? you mean I have a partner? What for? I dont get it.." Mara asked, she's very curious.

"Oh you'll see.." I simply said.

The two of us walked over to the guy who's busy texting, he's alone and serious. I could tell his sad as if he'd been on a break up or something. I patted his shoulder, "Hey there, Meet your partner.." I said to Liam as I pushed Mara on his side.

"LIAM PAYNE?" She said on a loud voice, all of the people heard her.

"Got a problem with that, love?" Liam asked Mara flashing his cute smile.

Oh what a lovely pair.. I giggled as we all watched the cute pair.

-----------------------------

Mara's P.O.V.

After fetching the worst band ever, ONE DIRECTION. We headed to the hotel where we will be staying. Me and the girls quickly went straight to the our room after accompanying the brats in their designated room.

I sighed as I enter the door.. "I dont deserve this...... Why on earth it has to be Liam Payne? Can someone switch partner with me? Puhleeeeaaaaseee?" I begged to the three girls.

They just laughed. Oh great! What a great friends..

"What so funny?" I asked them.. I'm starting to get irritated with their loud guffaws.

"Mara, we can't allow you to switch partner.. Everything's already settled, the management already fixed everything.. so deal with it, sweetie.." Julia said cheerfully.

"I cannot believe this! The management never mentioned us that there's gonna be a pairing, If I only knew about this from the start sure as hell I wouldn't sign that damn contract." I cursed.