Chapter 18: Bonfire

Louis POV

I woke up at the sound of a girl giggling along with Liam's chuckle, it must be Mara.. I thought to myself as I open and rubbed my eyes. It was already dark outside, I guess I slept too much. I went straight out of my bedroom and saw Liam and Mara laughing at each other.

"Good evening lovebirds!" I exclaimed as soon as I lounge at the couch,"Where is Lo?" I asked.

Mara looked at me with knitted eyebrows probably she got annoyed with my comment 'lovebirds'. "She's in our room, taking a rest.. Why dont you check on her Lou.." she said and crossed her arm on her chest.

Lauren and I still haven't talk to each other yet formally after what happened at Starbucks, I felt the feeling of loneliness again as I recall all the things happened that day.

I broke off from my thoughts and looked back at Mara, "Ah.. Nevermind.." I managed to say, I'm still lazy to move.. "I'll just send her a text though.." I said.

Mara just nod and smiled at me, then the two of them went back on talking random stuffs and giggled at silly things, I smiled as I watch them getting along with each other. Oh well this is a first! I chuckled at my thoughts.

"What are you laughing at Louis?" Liam turned to me, confusion all over his face.

"Nothing, I'm just happy for the both of you.. Because you two are getting a little too well!' I smirked and received a rolling eyes from Mara. "Anyway, I'm bored." I added as I stood up from my seat.

Liam and Mara looked at me, "Who's up for a bonfire?" I said as I put both of my hands in my hips waiting for their response.

---------------------------------

I grabbed the bbq, mallows, rootbeers, and etc. Everything needed for a bonfire party from the kitchen. It's fucking cold outside! Perfect for a bonfire party! And now I am third weeling with the lovebirds as we headed to the shore. There we saw Niall and Kathryn who looks like they just got out from the water.

"Hey guys, what are you doing here? Swimming too?" Nialler approached us along with Kathryn walking behind him.

I raised my eyebrow at Niall, "No, we're up for some bonfire party.. wanna join us leprechaun?" I teased. He just playfully hit my arms and chuckled.

"Lou, why dont you text the others? Tell them to join us too!" Kathryn tugged me, whining like a 4 year old kid. "Alright, alright.. I'd send them a group text.." I said as I reach my phone at my pocket.

Group Message:

To: Hazza, DJ Malik, Julia, Lo

Bonfire party near the shore! Hurry up bitchessss! x -Boobear

After I sent them a text, the lads and I prepared the bonfire. When everything's settled just in time I saw Lauren arrived. 

"Hey!" She greeted me, a genuine smile plastered all over her pretty face.

I half smiled at her for I am still hurt, I dont know why but that's what I felt. I pretended to be cheeky and sassy, "Hello there you sexy thing!" I said and winked at her.

She blushed as she nudged me, "Well, hello there Mr.hot stuff!" she teased as she poke my cheek. This girl is really my match, I meant as a partner 'coz we're both sassy!

I'm glad though because we're back to being normal.. I guess it is better this way..

------------------------------------------------

Harry's POV

My stomach flips at the view of Julia and Zayn being 'sweet'  together, I saw Julia snaked her arm around Zayn's waist. The moment I saw them like that,  I felt I'm gonna die.. like I'm sort of suffocating. I got sick at the thought of Julia will figure out things in my absence, but surprise.. I was wrong, how stupid of me to be hopeful that maybe she likes me too. But still I managed to plastered a fake smile inspite of the hurt that I'm feeling, I look straight at her eyes as I tangle my arm around Julie's shoulder.