Chapter 7: Dinner out

One Direction

Niall's P.O.V

We headed straight to the hotel after we were introduced to the girls, There were a lot of fans wandering in the airport and at the streets of Manila. They all have huge posters and banners all over them. The filipino people are really hospitable. We are deeply overwhelmed by the way they welcome us here in their country.They even welcome us with this fragrant flowery necklace, I dont know what's the name of this flower but it smells so good! I liked it. Filipino fans are the best!  We  also feel lucky we finally got the chance to visit Philipppines.

All the boys jumped to their beds.. I guess they are still tired about the flight but they're not sleepy yet.. so to cut the boredom, I start a conversation.

"So whatcha think about the girls?" I asked them sheepishly.

"Their lovely compared to the Thai girls that toured us last week." Louis smirked.

"You're so mean, Boobear!" Harry said.

"I'm just stating the obvious, mate! Did I hurt your feelings, Harold?" Louis said sarcastically.

"I'm cool with my partner.. She's cute too.." I told the boys, I didn't know why I said that it just came out of my mouth.

"Oh man, you're blushing.. do ya like her?" Zayn poking my cheeks, am I really blushing? I am not good in hiding things.

The rest of the lads, we're laughing. 

"Lauren is tall, I can see resemblance between her and Eleanour.. but I'm not saying I like Lauren as much as I like my Eleanour." Louis emphasizing 'my Eleanour'.

"We'll see about that, Lou. " Zayn teased.

"Julia is lovely, I'm so attracted to those cute dimples everytime she smile. " Harry said, I really can tell he's mesmerized by Julia.

"No, no, no Harry. She's mine!" Zayn answered in defense. Although, we know he's only joking but it seems real. He's trying to piss off Harry right now.

"Okay, she's yours.. I'll have Perrie then!" Harry putting his two thumbs up and flashing his wide smile, this guy really knows how to piss people back. But Harry is just joking Zayn.

"Touche!" Louis said laughing. The rest of us
were laughing out loud except Zayn whose really annoyed.

"That's not gonna happen man!" Zayn chuckled but still annoyed.

"How about you Liam, whatcha think about Mara? You okay with her?" I asked worriedly.

When I saw Kathryn introduced Mara to Liam, I can see Mara's not happy about they're pair up.

"Oh that girl, she's kinda rude. He called me a flirt earlier, she hurt my feelings." Harry said, trying to make all of us laugh.

"She's just being honest man!" Louis teased.

"Yeah, she's being frank. And that's cool." Zayn added and winked.

I glanced back to Liam, still not answering my question.

"Liam? Are you with us?" I said raising my eyebrow, waiting for him to respond.

"Oh I'm sorry.. What were you saying again?" He sounds problematic.

"I said, what do you think about Mara?" I told him.

"That girl? I dont think she likes me around. I dont know why, but that's what I feel." Liam said.

"Maybe she's just shy.." I patted him.

"Yeah the girls are still adjusting with us, because we're too hot to handle ya know! So cheer up LEEYUM" Louis confidently told us and we were laughing so hard! this guy Louis is really crazy.