Part 1: New

Song OF The Day: All Time Low - Reckless and The Brave

//Matt's POV//I wake up at the sound of my alarm playing All Time Low- The Reckless and The Brave. It was my favorite song, but I didn't want the hear it at 6 o'clock in the morning. Especially on a Monday. I looked outside my window to see the trees blowing in the wind, and leaves falling to the wet frosted grass. Guess I have to wear a sweater today.

I get up quickly, instantly regretting it cause I was hit by a dizzy-spell and fell face first on my wooded floor. I groaned in pain and walked up to my dresser and put on my favorite jumper, some gray skinny jeans and my black converse. I picked up my straightener and ran it through my hazel brown. I grabbed my bag and books and walked down the stairs forgetting about breakfast. I'm already fat as it is so.

I walk down the street straight to school. My mum moved me and my brother close to my school because she wanted to save on gas and my brother never liked taking me to school cause I would always put on music he hated. But whatever. I liked walking anyway. It gave me time to think.

I put on my headphones and put on All Time Low- The Reckless and The Brave. I said it was my favorite song. I was so caught up with my music that I didn't notice the person in front  of me. That was until I fell on the concrete floor. Why am I so clumsy? I got up ignoring the painful sensation in my hands.

When I got up, I looked down and saw a boy feeling around the ground. What was he doing?

"I know your there. Can you help me up please?" The boy asked. I nodded and helped him up. "Thanks. Now can you tell me where my cane is?" I was confused "What cane..?" His response made me kind of out of words " oh sorry. I m-meant my...um...m-my blind c-cane."

Wait. What. Why would he need a..and that's when I realized. He's blind.

I looked around for the cane until I saw something long and metal-like in one of my neighbors yard. "Oh um yeah. Your cane is on one of my neighbors yard so. I'll go get it" I ran to the yard and got the cane.

"Here" I said, placing the cane in his hand. "Thank you" he took out his hand and put in in between the large space in front of us. "I'm Elliott by the way. Elliott Beckett, but I go by Eli mostly" it was only then I noticed his accent British maybe Aussie. I accepted his simple hand gesture. The boy was wearing a simple white shirt with a red flannel over it, light blue skinny jeans ripped at the knees, and had curly light brown hair with a hint of ginger near his roots.

"Hi Eli. I'm Matthew Samuels, but my friends call me Matt" I said

"We'll Matt, Thank you again for helping me find my cane."

"I think you should be slapping me for loosing it and bumping into you in the first place" he chuckled at my response.

"I have to go. I don't want to be late for school so. Bye Eli and with that I took of running.

//time-skip: 30min// (I'm lazy)

The bell rung and everyone started squirming around to find their seat. It was Normal routine for me to come early and find the farthest desk and just watch everyone TRYING to find one. In the middle of class the principal came in and everyone has worried expressions on their faces. "Class.." She said "We have a new student at the school. And I would like one of you to show him around." She looked around the classroom as if she was  scanning us. "I'll let you decide who you want to have as a guide Elliott...."

'Did...did she say Elliott no it can't be him...can it?

She said everyone's names and asked if they wanted one of the teachers to select someone or them..

"Sally Lenons, and Matthew Samuels.."

"Matthew goes here.." I heard someone say. Everyone looked at me. I saw the boy and the principal talking but had no idea what they were saying. The boy came in.. " Class this is Elliott-"

"Please, call me Eli"

Soon I blurted out

"Eli...?"

//A/N I had to re-write this story cause my first version got deleted//