Part 10: Promise Me

Song Of The Day: We The Kings- Sad Song

//The photo is the surprise// :3

Matt's POV

When Elliott told me about his eye operation I swear I was on cloud 9. Just thinking that the love of my life would be able to see me in just a few weeks made me smile so hard and want to pounce on him every second. I jumped up and hugged him so hard when he told me, I was crying tears of joy but I was scared at the same time. I wondered if something would go wrong while he was in surgery. I love Elliott so much and I don't want the operation not working to break him Like before.

No! Matt! Don't think about it.

Don't remember!

Don't Remember!

DON'T REMEMBER!!

"Hey Ellie-bear how about we go out to celebrate!" I said trying to ignore the conversation in my head and faced my boyfriend

"I don't want you to spend money on me on something big"

"Okay, Then how about we go to the park? You know just us"

I gave his nose a kiss

He giggled and blushed

"Okay then. Let's go to then park!!"

So I put on my shoes and grabbed my Jake The Dog sweater and a Pastel green sweater for Elliott. I handed him the sweater, grabbed his hand and we went out the door on our way to the park but..

I have something else in mind

A few days ago I went over to Eli's house to go pick him up for a date we had which just consisted of us watching a movie and making out. Anyway I saw his mom there and I asked her a favor

{A Few Days Ago}

I drove over to my boyfriends house happier then ever. I have a date planned for us in a week and I want it to be perfect but I'll need a little bit of help from Elliott's mom. I can't wait! I arrive at the house nervous as hell. My palms are sweating and I feel faint. I always get this feeling whenever I'm about to see Elliott. I love this feeling when it comes to us. I knock on the door and wait for someone to come. The door opens to the image of Ms. Beckett, she greeted me with a smile "Matthew what a lovely surprise! Come in! Come in!" Her accent was strong, Stronger that my boyfriends. I happily thanked her and went in the house. The house looked small from the outside but it was actually quite big for two people and a dog. Oh i forgot to mention Elliott got a dog. A GREAT PYRENEES since his mom says hes always In his room when hes not with me which is rare, so she thought he would love to have a pet to play with when im not around. His name is Bison. could hear a loud bark coming from the living room as I went to give Ms. Beckett a hug, Bison jump on me, knocking me down and engulfed me in a hug. "Its good to see you too, Bison. Just before I could say anything else she asked "Are you here for Elliott or did you just choose to walk Bison for us today?" I just nodded and let out a laugh, letting embarrassment take over. "Well he's in his room. Go on ahead" then I interrupted "Actually..." I got up and pet Bison behind his ear "I'm here for Elliott for two reasons and one of those is something I need to discuss with you; If that's okay?"

She nodded "Of course dear. What is it?"

"I'm planning a surprise for Elliott and I need your help with helping me plan something. I wanted to ask what's something he loved the most when he when he could see that you know he misses? I know it's a lot to ask but I really want to do this for him"

"No! No my boy it's perfectly okay! He's much more happier with you in his life. I can tell you love him very much and want him to be happiest so, let me think.."