Part 8: I Love You

Song Of The Day: Troye Sivan-For Him

(Listen to the song while reading)

2 Month Skip Cause I'm A Lazy Bitch
//Dan's POV//

Ever since I told Matt about my depression and scars I've felt more closer to him. I go to his house everyday and some times he would come to mine. My mum knew instantly that we were together because she said I haven't smiled that wide in 3 years. She said that Matt is special. And he is. He's so special to me.
I'm currently in Art class. One of the two classes I don't have with Matt. The teacher is talking about color coordination and difference. I know how to draw, even if I can't see. But that will change soon. After almost 7 years of being blind me and my mum have finally saved up enough money to get me an operation with an optometrist who studies blinded eye sighted patients. We made a call 1 month ago and said that we would be ready soon and to make an appointment. This doctor can heal or fix what happened with my eyes and I'll see again.. hopefully. I haven't told Matt yet, I want to tell him the day we call to schedule the operation.

I think the best thing about the operation is that I'll be able to see Matt for the first time. As my best friend and boyfriend. I've fallen hard for him huh?

I think...I think I might...love him.

Even after all my first attempts to not let my feelings go through, to block my heart from loving him. I actually do, I love Matt. I know I do. We've now been together for almost 5 months and I've never been happier. He is there to comfort me when I'm in one of my episodes and there to make me laugh when I'm crying. He always kisses my scars anytime he sees them. He's still so gentle with me. I know that he's doing that because of what happened with Kai I can see it in his eyes that he doesn't want me to think he'll take advantage of me while we kiss or I'm vulnerable. He doesn't let his hands go anywhere around my 'parts' or lower. All we've done is make out. That's it. And I do want us to do...more I'm just-I'm still scared that he'll leave right after. I know he would never do that, but my paranoia won't stop me from thinking that way.

I feel a buzz on my phone. I quickly put on my headphones and tell Siri to tell me what the text said

Message from Matty❤️:
Hey baby ;)

I blush at the message he sent me and ask Siri to respond to Matty

Message to Matty❤️:
Well hello Love, why are you texting me? During class?

Message from Matty❤️:
Maths was getting boring, so I decided to talk to you. So what's up doc xoxo

I just chuckle at this, making sure to bite my tongue so I don't laugh out loud

Message to Matty❤️:
Nothing much. Teacher gave us free period this time so we can talk as long as you don't get caught...again

Message from Matty❤️:
One Time!

Message to Matty❤️:
Yeah yeah. Only 20 more minutes of class and then we are out!

Message from Matty❤️:
Ikr. So what should we do after school. My place or..

Or maybe we could go to your bed and have some time to ourselves. NO I CAN'T TEST THAT BRAIN!

Message to Matty❤️:
Idk :\

Message from Matty❤️:
I have an idea. How about I take you out on a date tonight. I mean it's Friday and we haven't been on a date in a while :) xoxo