BTS - Rap Monster*

I parked my car in the parking lot of a supermarket. I shut off my car took the keys out the ignition and grabbed my purse and phone. I locked the car and walked inside the store. I dialed Namjoons number as I grabbed a cart. It took 6 rings for him to answer.

"Jagi, I'm kind of busy. Whats wrong?" He asked panting. I frowned a bit.

"Mianhae(sorry)." I said softly. It makes me sad whenever he feels annoyed or gets mad. And I feel like its mostly my fault, knowing that hes the leader of Bangtan Boys and he has so much stress and I feel like I'm just a burden in his eyes. "I was just gonna ask what do you want for dinner."

"Anything you want to make. I love your cooking. But remember I might be late." He said. I could hear the others in the background making loud noise.

"Alright thats helpful. I'll see you later then." I spoke walking down the vegetables section. "Bye." I hung up without saying 'I love you' or hearing him saying goodbye. If hes busy I rather not bother him. I sighed and started filling the cart with ingredients I was gonna make for tonight and just stock up for what will last me a week.

*~*

9:57pm. I sighed. I sat at the dinner table and ate by myself. My back was killing me from working. I washed the dishes and waited for the kettle to boil so I could fill up the water pouch and pour myself some tea.

I dried my hands as the kettle starts to whistle. I poured it into the bag and into my cup of tea leaves. I walked to Namjoon and I's room. I place the cup down on the night stand and laid in bed placing the warm water pouch on the right side of my back. "Stupid work table." I mumbled to myself as I felt the pain shoot up my back but slowly calmed down as the water pouch warmed the pained spot.

I looked at the clock. 10:15pm. I frowned. I grabbed my phone checking of I have any messages.

None.

I frowned again. "Namjoon, where are you? I miss you." I sighed rubbing my eyes and tried to fall asleep.

~

After about 2 hours Namjoon finally came home from vocal and dance practice. He was worn out. He turned on the kitchen light and saw a note on the table. He looked at the time. It was 25 minutes after midnight. He sighed running his fingers through his hand.

He picked up the note:

'Your probably tired from working so hard. I'm sorry for bothering you. I made you your favorite food. Its on the stove, just heat it up. The rice is done as well. Love you<3 ~Lena'

He looked down the hall to his and his girlfriends room. He place everything he had on the couch and walked inside the room carefully.

He saw his girlfriend sleeping soundly, back facing the ceiling. He walked towards bed and moved the red hair strand from her face. 'She looked so peaceful.' He thought. He couldnt help but lean down and kiss her temple.

*
I felt something warm and soft against my face. I hummed leaning towards the warm. I opened my eyes and letting it adjust to the dark.

"Sorry baby, did I wake up?" He kept stroking my hair, which I found peaceful. I made a no sound with just a hum as I got up from bed to move over for Namjoon but the pain in my back made me groan and wince. "Lena whats wrong?"

He place his hand on my shoulder helping me sit up. The water pouch was now a dull warm feeling but it fell onto the bed.

"I-" my voice was staggered. I cleared my throat. "I hit my back against the corner of the table at work today." I said rubbing the pain spot to ease it.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He frowned placing his hand on my thigh rubbing it slightly.

"You were busy." I said looking away from him. "Its already midnight, did you eat yet?" I asked. He nodded. "Okay, shower then come back to bed. I wanna cuddle." I pouted. He smiled and leaned toward my face looking into my eyes.

"I wanna cuddle too. Maybe I'll give you a massage to help ease the pain, okay?" He raised an eyebrow still close distance to my face. I felt heat rush to my cheeks and nodded. He gave me his wide smile and leaned in closer and kissed my lips. I kissed back instantly closing my eyes at how good it felt to feel his warm lips on mine. I moaned quietly as he bit my bottom lip tugging on it pulling it away.

He lets go and licked his lips. He moved away but I quickly leaped forward crashing my lips onto his. I didnt want him to leave me again. I miss him. His lips, his warm, his touch, and how he made me feel.

I found myself leaning over him with my hands steady on his chest. He stuck his tongue into my mouth causing me to moan again and grip his shirt. He squeezed my bottom and lifted me positioning me on his waist as he leaned against the head board.

He pulled away and started kissing my jawline and neck. "You miss me that much baby?" He whispered into my ear tugging on my earlobe. I open my mouth to respond but nothing came out. "I'm sorry for not coming home early." He apologized placing his hand under my shirt, drawing light shapes on my sides making me feel tingly through out my body.

"Hmm." I hummed as he spoke, not paying attention to any words that came out his mouth. I was just too distracted.

"Where does it hurt Jagi?" He asked me touching my back. He pressed lightly on my right making me jerk forward clutching onto his shirt. "I'm sorry." He said again. He pulled off my shirt then spun me around kissing the back of my neck and shoulder.

He starts squeezing my shoulder lightly as how a person giving you a massage would do. "Relax, I'll make it better." His low husky voice just drove me crazy. I moaned in response as he trailed his hands lower. He unclasp my bra making it fall down my arms.

"Lay down on the bed, I'll get some cream for your back." He said getting off the bed. I frowned. I did want he said and laid down, back facing the ceiling. I heard Namjoon walk back it shutting the door.

His hands were light and slow. He was rubbing my back sensually so I wouldnt feel any pain. He kissed my shoulders moving downwards. "Your so beautiful." He kept whispering words trying to distract me from his hands.

"N-Namjoon." I whispered fisting the blankets in my hands. His hands already found there way into my leggings. He touched my clit lightly rubbing me making me moan leaning my head back.

"Yes baby?" He answered rubbing faster. I squeezed my legs together whining.

"S-Stop. My b-back huur-rts." I moaned through the sentence. "N-Not down there." I shifted around but every move I made he swiped my entrance teasing it making me moan and stopped fighting.

"I'm making you feel better, arnt I?" He whispered flipping me over and kissing my lips as he pushed 2 fingers in. I pull away from the kiss and shouted his name. "Aw, baby, I havent even started yet and your already screaming." He chuckled. I slapped his arm wanting him to stop but yet again I enjoyed it.

He spend up faster, kissing my neck and needing my breast with the other hand. My brain no longer functioned right. My stomach was building up and I just wanted to release. "N-Nam-"

"Release." He said speeding up his pace. I screamed his name clutching the blankets and panting. He helped me with my high before pulling out his fingers and licking them. His face disappeared as I felt something warm swipe up my entrance making my back arch and my legs squeeze slightly.

"N-No." I whispered. He chuckled sending vibrations up to my ovaries. He kissed my clit before coming back up to kiss my lips. "Y-Your no help." I panted.

"I did make you forget your pain." He smirked. His deep voice made me want to groan and kiss him but I fought the urge. I was tired. "Sleep. I'll be back." He kissed me one last time then covered me with the blankets. "I love you babe."

I hummed back in a response as darkness took over my brain.