Monsta X- Kihyun

I sat on the couch with my laptop in my lap, typing away on my report I found on studying the planets. There was research papers, maps, images, and notes all over me.

"Jen, Honey, do you want anything to eat?" I heard my Eomma asked from the kitchen. I was 22 years old and I'm still living with my parents. I can't blame them though, its all on me. I have the will an ability to live on my own, its just that I have so much work that my boss gives me, I will probably forget to feed myself.

"Yes, please." I called back, grabbing a research paper off the coffee table. I continued to type and sighed when my boss emails me again. I sighed. I place my laptop on the coffee table, moving the papers out of the way. "This is so stressful." I groaned.

My Eomma came back with homemade crackers with tuna dip with a cup of hot tea. I extended my arms to hug and thank her. "Don't over work yourself, honey. Your still young, live it up alittle." She suggested. I smiled.

"It's not that simple when theres a boss always tagging along where ever I go." I frowned leaning back against the couch. She kissed my forehead. "Honey, you just got back from your trip too, relax."

I hummed as an answer and she walked back into the kitchen. I stared at mg bright laptop screen across from me. I love astronomy. I'm happy I get to study planets, stars, and the space but, its getting very stressful and tiresome now. Including all the loads of research my boss wants me to do and type up for him. I sighed. The door bell rang.

"I got it!" Eomma called as I moved to get off the couch. I sat back in my spot hugging the couch pillow, closing my eyes as I tried to relax my strain brain. I heard chattering near the front door. I sighed not even bothering to know who it was. It was probably one of Eomma's friends.

"Jagi! Your back!" I opened my eyes at the sound of his voice. I turn my head but too slow when his arms wrap around my neck, stuffing his face in my hair.

I giggled and rubbed his forearm. "Hi, I missed you." I pulled my head back and kissed his temple. He kissed my neck then jawline then finally my lips. He moved away and jumped over the couch to sit right next to me. I had to clean up the scattered papers. "If I knew you were coming, I would clean up and look presentable." I stated.

I looked like trash. My hair wasnt in a messy or neat bun. If was just tied up in a bun. I was wearing a long band shirt I found in my closet. No make up, so I probably look dead with so much stress I've been put through.

"You look beautiful in my eyes, every day and night. Every second I see you, I couldn't just thank the lord for giving me the greatest gift." He said romantically. I laughed hitting his arm.

"Cliché." He kissed me, making my stomach erupt with this feeling I have since the first day I saw him. 3 and half years ago.

"I should thank your Mother for that. Mrs. Kim, thank you for bringing Jen into this world." Kihyun called. I hit his chest.

"Kihyun-ah!" He chuckled kissing me again. "Not to be rude or anything, but Kihyun why are you here?" I asked pulling away from our passionate kiss.

"Lets go out." He said with his cute smile.

"You should of asked me earlier. I'm not dressed, or ready." I said sighing. I got up from hows warm side and gathered my work papers. I saved my report and shut down my laptop.

"I did, you didn't answer. I had to come by to see of you were okay." I think remembered my phone was upstairs. I looked at him and gave him a nervous chuckle and smiled.