Seventeen - Jeonghan

I was sitting on the couch updating my tumblr page quietly.

"Yah Hoshi! Stop it, your gonna break the microwave." I heard my boyfriend scold in the kitchen.

"Han, just admit you suck in Smash." S.Coup said to Vernon who was sitting in front of the large flat screen TV. I sighed. These boys really are a handful. Half of them was cheering and watching Vernon and S.Coup play, and the others were just running around the house doing crazy thing.

"Hey babe." I felt a hand or arm draped over my shoulder and I felt something soft touched my temple. I smiled.

"Hey bubba." I smiled glancing up at him. Him and Hoshi brought large buckets of popcorn into the living room. My eyes beamed. "Oo!" I made the monkey noise. "I want the cheesy one!" I reached out and moved my fingers in a grabbing motion like a little child wanting something they cant reach.

Jeonghan was standing in front of me which made him more of a giant than he already is. He chuckled and brought the bucket closer to me. I grabbed a handful and ate it, while scrolling through images of nail design.

"What are you doing exactly?" Woozi asked leaning over to me. I leaned into the couch more to show him my screen.

"Looking at nail design, so I can get inspired to change my nails." I looked at my old acrylics which was wearing out of color. I only had them on for 2 weeks already.

He nodded then went back onto his phone. Probably texting his girlfriend of something. Jeonghan sat in front if the couch eating popcorn while arguing with S.Coup and saying how childish he was acting in the game.

I saw a picture of different hair styles. I smiled. I shut my laptop and place it beside me. I took my phone out and opened my camera and leaned forward to take a picture if me and Jeonghan. Both of us had our hair down. Mine was brown and his was blonde. I think I'll look good with a blond ombre effect.

Jeonghan smiled and laughed. I took a few selfies and half if them be ruined it with food. "Stop, I want a good one." I whined tapping the top of his head.

"Okay, okay." He gave in. He took my phone and took the picture for me. I smiled cutely. I cheered and hugged his neck and he tangled our fingers together. With one hand I sent the pictures to him.

"Bubba," I asked placing my phone down. He hummed. "Can I play with your hair?" I asked touching the ends.

"No." He said moving his hair away from me. I frowned.

"Why?" I frowned. He leaned his head back to look at me. I pouted and gave him a pleading look. He closed his eyes and sighed giving in. "Yay!" I smiled and hugged him.

I fluffed out his hair and combed it with my fingers. It was soft and smooth. Its much mire healthy than mine. "Dino, is Amber coming over?" I asked started to braid Jeonghan's hair.

"Yeah, later, I dont know when." He replied.

"Popcorn." I made an 'ah' sound while opening my mouth. Jeonghan handed me a popcorn. I ate and smiled. I did a double-dutch braid in his hair. His hair is short but it surprisingly looks pretty. I took my phone and took a picture of it. I leaned over the couch to show him.

"Thats pretty." He commented. I smiled and kissed his temple. I replied with a thank you.

"Ew, what did you do?" Ming Hao, or The8 said walking past me. I frowned. "It looks bad Hyung."

"The8!" S.Coup scolded. Jeonghan stood up and sat on the couch beside me, moving my laptop. He picked me up and sat me on his lap.

"Dont listen to him." He kissed my cheek, then my nose. "He's jealous that I have amazing hair and an amazing girlfriend to style it up." He kissed me.

"I'm okay." I giggled. I hugged him back. "But thank you." Hes a caring boyfriend, and I'm glad he cares about my feelings.