AOMG- Gray

I walked down the hall of this building my cousin works at. Its different than I remembered it. This being the second time I' e visit this place. I rarely hang out with my cousin but, coming down to visit him is pretty fun.

"Hyuk-woo?" I called out looking through doors as I walked down the first floor. I sighed as I gave him. I pulled out my phone and dialed his number. Why did he want me to come and not tell me wheres hes at?

"Yo?" He asked after the fourth ring.

"Where are you?" I asked tapping my foot against the tile floor.

"Oh, I forgot that you were coming, I had to go in for a quick shoot for Jay. You wanna meet us up here?" I groaned.

"Hyuk-woo." I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Fine, where is it?" I asked walking back towards the main entrance.

"Haeundae." I sighed and got into my car. "By-"

"Wait! Can you buy us some drinks and food? I'll pay you back."

"Loco!" I called him by his stage name. "Fine, whatever." I hung up and drive out of the parking lot building and stopped by a subway to get some sandwiches and a gas station to get drinks, and to fill my gas. "Pabo, wasting my gas for this shit."

I drove about an hour to get to the beach. Loco texted me saying that the guards would let me park in the VIP area. I was stopped by a guy with black shades and dressed in a nice suit. "This area is for VIP area only ma'am."

"I'm here for AOMG crew." I said.

"Name?"

"Choi Baek Hee." I responded. He repeated my name into a mic. He nodded then let me in. I parked next to a large travel GMC. I grabbed all the food bag and drinks.

He texted me saying that they were by the soccer field. I walked down the side walk towards a group of people with cameras. I saw my cousin behind camera and talking to someone.

I reached them and he turned around. "Here." I have him the food and drinks. He took it happily. I held out my hand. "The food for 8 people $38, drinks $10, and gas $20." I said. I beckoned my fingers forward. "Pay up."

"Baek Hee-yah." He whined. I place my sunglasses ontop of my head. Jay laughed beside me.

"Hey B, nice to see you again." I smiled and bowed slightly. He waved his hand telling me to stop.

Hyuk-woo gave me about 60,000 won. He glared at me and I smiled cutely at him. He threatened to hit me but I stuck my tongue out at him. "Gray! Are you listening?" I looked over to the director who was talking to I'm guessing he's part if AOMG.

I looked at him and he was looking at me with his mouth slightly open. He looked away and fixed his shirt and looked at the director. I giggled.

"Whos that?" I asked gesturing to the guy.

"Why?" Loco asked crossing his arms. I rolled my eyes. I looked over to Jay who chuckled at us.

"His name is Gray. Hes part if AOMG too. You haven't met him?" I shook my head. I only met them twice and I don't remember seeing him.

"Don't get any ideas." Loco threatened. I tempted to hit him and he flinched.

"Knock it off, I'm older than you." I glared at him. He pouted.

The director talked to the crew to explain what was happening neck. I went to talk to the girl who was playing with the dog. It turns out she can surf, and that's pretty cool. Me? I can't swim so I wouldn't try.

"Lets go guys." Jay called. We gave the dog to the director and walked towards the beach. They all changed into swim wear in the bathroom. I sat out on the bench on my phone.

"Hey, did you just get a job to work with AOMG?" I looked up to see that Gray guy. I smiled and shook my head. Hes very cute.

"Nope, I'm Kwon Hyuk-Woo's cousin." I pointed out. He looked surprised.

"How come I haven't seen you around? Is it alright if I sit here?" I nodded. Hes polite, that's a bonus.

"I live in Daegu. I don't live in Seoul. I only visit them twice whenever I come here." He nodded. He smiled and looked down. His smile makes him look handsome. I giggled.

"Why don't you change?" I shook my head. "I can't swim." His eyes widened. "Bwo? Jinja?" I nodded and giggled at his facial expression.

"Maybe I can teach you one day." He smirked. I smiled a little.

"Maybe." I held out my hand. "Give me your phone, I'll add my number in so you can set up a date." I applaud my boldness. We exchanged phones.

He gave me his phone and I punched in my number and put a winky face emoji. I gave it back to him and smiled. I looked at his contact and it was Call Me Gray with a heart emoji. A long contact name but thats okay.

"I'll text you later?" I got up as he did.

"Yeah, I'll be expecting it." I smirked and waved as I headed towards my car. I need to go back to mu hotel and pack before going to work here in Seoul.

"Bye." He said. I saw my cousin leave the changing room.

"I'll see you at the entertainment. Be there!" Loco shouted.

"Whatever." I called back. I looked back at my phone. I'll definitely call you later.