Monsta X- Shownu*

I stirred the pot with my mixed vegetables and meat with shrimps. The whole kitchen was filled with the aroma of Shrimp and Meat stir fry.

"Mmm, it smells delicious!" Sarah said was she walked into the room with 2 other girls. I smiled and thanked them. "I hate you, you can cook." She whined.

"I can cook but your cooking taste better than mine." Ami said. I laughed shutting off the stove and walking to the cabinets to get out 7 containers.

"And this is why I depend on Kihyun's cooking." Soo-Ok laughed. She helped me put rice in each container then I filled them up with the stir fry. "Remind me again why you-"

"Jooheon-ah is spamming me telling me to yell at you to hurry up." Sarah said from the table. I rolled my eyes.

"Tell him if he keeps yelling at me he'll eat nothing but his own aegyo." I said. She laughed and texted.

"His aegyo is adorable!" She complimented her boyfriend.

"You haven't known him for 12 years." I said.

"You introduced us to them. 1 year exactly. Plus I've dated him for 6 months already." She said proudly. I smiled and packed the food in bags and we all got into my car and drove towards their studio. Its already been 30 minutes and there yelling at me because I'm driving.

"Y/N! Where are we?" Ami yelled from the back seat.

"Were on Sesame Street." I said reading the street sign.

"NO SHIT! You just read the sign!" Sarah raised her voice pointing at the sign we just past. I flinched and sped up heading down the road. "I'm done with you. I'm calling Jooheon." She started typing her phone.

"No, thats worst, be doesn't even know the way." I said.

"THEN WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO!" Ami shouted.

"Yah, yah, stop shouting." Soo-Ok said. I sighed grabbing my phone pulling over. I dialed Shownu's number waiting for him to answer. Sarah was making rude comments that didn't affect me...well not that much.

"Whats up?" Shownu's voice through my speaker. He sounded some what, exhausted.

"Hey babe, um, I'm stuck in this situation right now, and, can you um, send me the address to where your at?" I asked looking up at my car ceiling. I could feel my stomach starts to bundle up.

"Sure, are you okay?" He asked.

"Yeah-"

"Were not!" Sarah shouted from beside me. "I'm sorry!" I said.

"Okay, okay, I'll send you the address right now. Drive safe, bye." We hung up and he quickly send me the address to the studio. The complaining stopped and we all listened to music in awkward tension.

I parked the car and I could feel Ami and Sarah sending needles through the side if my head. "Stopping for a Dunkin run really!?" Sarah yelled. I grabbed the bags and my coffee and started running while locking the car as everyone got out.

"You all got coffee too!" I said back. I saw Sarah chasing after me making me yelp loudly and run faster. I skipped the elevator and skipped 2 steps at the time. We were on the third floor which made me tried quickly.

"Sarah stop!" I shouted running faster trying not to spill or drop the food.

"I'm gonna kill you!" She shouted trailing behind me. I burst the door making 8 people stare at me. Minhyuk was standing in the middle of the room with his back face me. I quickly ran towards him standing in front of him, trying to shield myself from the maniac I called my friend.