24

Mason pov

Someone picked me up by the arm.

I looked up to find myself looking in familiar yellow hazel eyes.

He then quickly drops me.

"N...N-Nathan?!"

His eyes widen.

A boy around my height with brown hair and green eyes, wakes up in a daze.

I clear my throat,standing up, and shoot a glare at NAthan, brushing myself off, I turn on my heel and march toward a shocked Amy.

"Why are you here?"

I ask Nathan, I watch painfully as he helps the dazed guy.

Oliver stepped in front of him and smiled.

"Oh but Nathan is now MY servant! Dear brother...and his dear friend Jack is accompanying him!"

I turned to Amy.

"Help me.."

I whisper under my breath turning away fully from all of them, i felt tears start to form.

She nodded and said.

"Cool Oliver..that's amazing but Mason is MY servant and has to do anything I tell HIM.

I do not give him permission to go to his own mansion!"

She grabs my arm, but in a more gentle way.

We go down the stairs.

"Thanks."

I whisper to her.

She nods.

"Go on and get changed, kay?"

I nodded and went to change in more comfortable clothes.

As I pulled out my usual baggy shirt and jeans..I realized I only started dressing like this because, Nathan enjoyed me in it.

I shook my head and put on more fancy and elegant clothes.

Yes I was kinda mad at Nathan...but ...... i feel and somehow know he doesn't or doesn't want to love me anymore.....

His expression today explained it all.

I laughed,..I was foolish 3 years ago to think that he would really love me though...even though i loved him.....why...why did I have to meet or ever see him.

I walk into Amy's movie room and we snuggle watching a movie.

She starts to stroke my hair.

I tense..

"Don't worry we are still only friends..but best best best best friends.."

She says softly.

I smile and relax more, we soon fall asleep,.

Nathan's POV

He walked away with Amy.

My heart pounded, but I ignored it.

I don't love him anymore.

I know I don't...

Someone hugged me from behind.

I turned around to see Jack, his eyes squeezed shut.

"I don't know who that was, but I know he makes you feel sad. So cheer up. I'll give you my energy. Please cheer up, Nate. If you don't cheer up, I can't be cheerful."

Jack wrapped his arms around me tightly.

I smiled down at him softly.

"Jack..."

I hugged him back, ruffling his hair.

"I'm good now."

He opened his eyes and looked up at me, his green eyes shining brightly.

"Good."

He smiled widely.

I released Jack, who dashed to my other side and wrapped his arms around my arm.

I turned to Oliver, who nodded to me understandingly.

"Now, Nathan, Jack, let's go back to the castle."

We jumped off of the roof and headed to the herbalist room.

"Nathan, can you place the herbs and flowers over there?"

Oliver gave me the flowers, and I placed them on the desk in the center of the room.

I went to Jack, who was stumbling a bit, and lead him to the bed in the side.

Oliver gave me the medicine that he prepared, and I slid my hand under Jack's head, pouring the medicine into his mouth slowly.

Jack suddenly sat up, coughing.

He recovered quickly, and grinned at the two of us.

"Thanks!!"

He jumped onto me, hugging me tightly.

Wrapping his legs around my waist, he pressed both hands together and bowed to Oliver 100 times.

"Time to go back to my room."

Oliver said, motioning to us to follow him.

He opened his door, and pointed to a door in his room.

"That room is you guy's room. It connects to this room so that we can call each other anytime we need anything."

I walked over to the door and opened it, Jack prancing into the room.

"Yayy!!"

Jack shouted, bouncing on his bed.

I gagged silently at the richness of the room, but turned to Oliver in appreciation.

He nodded.

"I'm going to sleep."

He smiled and closed the door.

Going to sleep?

Hmm, that's a good idea.

I might as well.

I went to the dresser, which were full of clothes that I would normally wear.

I smiled, and got on a white T-shirt with black basketball shorts, and walked over to the two beds, where Jack was already asleep on his.

I smiled and patted his head.

"Night, Jack."