29

Mason POV

I rolled my eyes.

Lie after lie after lie Nathan, I bet he was playing when I first met him.

I sped off toward my castle and quickly put Tyson in the stables.

Then I ran inside and quickly went to the person who helped me with stuff for the towns folk.

"Hey Mrs.Lumpkin?"

"Yes prince?"

She said bowing.

"Why are there people starving and getting sick..I thought the king requested for everyone to be fed well and cared for?"

"Yes sir but that was the king."

"Then I request that they will be fed delicious food, or the money to buy enough, along with plenty of water for them! I don't want them suffering any longer!"

"Very well my prince I can see what I can do!"

"No make sure Everyone in our town has enough food, water, clothing, and needed necessities even if it's at the kingdom's cost."

She bowed deeply.

"Sorry my Lord, I will do everything in our power to help them."

Then with that she hurried out.

Clenching my teeth I go out onto the front porch and hop onto the swing, I swing back and forth.

Then It stopped as someone was holding it.

"What?!"

I turned around to find familiar stormy grey eyes.

"Awwww hey Carson!! It's been so long!!"

He laughed and smiled.

"It's Prince Carson to you."

He laughed.

I smirked.

"Uhh nah ima just call you Carson. So anyways why are you here?"

I asked,peering at him, like everyone else he was taller than my 5'3.

He smiled, and hopped onto the swing next to mine, we began to swing in sync.

"Welp, i am on a vacation right now!"

"Ok the PRINCE Carson, I challenge you to a duel of swords, if I win you have to coax Amy into me not being her servant...long story I'll explain later.."

I said answering his questioning look.

"And then if I win you have to be MY servant."

I grit my teeth throwing him and sword and then getting one for myself.

I ready myself, my left arm behind me in the air, my right hand gripping the sword, knees slightly bent.

"What the heck What IS IT with everyone wanting me to be their servant?!"

He smirks same position as me.

"Maybe it's because you are a cute, spoiled brat, who likes everything his way."

I clench my teeth, and charge at him swing my sword, It clashed against his with a loud bang.

He had a slight smirk as his stormy grey eye peered into my dark blue ones.

I frowned pushing against my sword sending him toppling backwards, almost falling down.

His eyes widened, as he regain his balance.