33

Nathan's POV

"If I did..I really want to know...I am really really sorry...if you don't w-want me...it's fine...but can we at least be friends?"

The prince said softly, staring into my eyes.

I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I really have no idea what the fuck you're talking about, prince."

I said, yeah, coldly.

But really, I couldn't help it.

He looked away, tears visible in his eyes.

I clicked my tongue.

"Am I really ignoring you? If I were ignoring you, I wouldn't even be talking to you right now, and I wouldn't even buy you a gift. I guess I am cold, but seriously, I can't help it."

He glanced at me, his eyes widening, but watery.

"W-well, that's true, but-"

"Seriously, prince, you're really stupid, you know right?"

I closed my eyes.

I really can't believe he hasn't noticed anything.

He's stupid, annoying, irritating, stubborn, impatient and selfish.

I'm done.

I slammed my fists against the ground, and turned and stared at him intensely.

"If I liked Jack, I would give a gift to him, not you. If I liked Jack, I might distance myself from him to keep me from hurting him. If I liked Jack, I might get emotional easily. Are you really that clueless, prince?!"

I shouted, and he stared at me.

"N-Nathan...?"

He asked softly.

I reach out toward him and shove him against the wall.

"I give a damn about you, prince! I'm crazy about you! I can never keep my eyes off you. You always pop into my mind all the time. I get so emotional. I can't sleep thinking of you. I'm obsessed with you. Are you that clueless?!?!"