9

I woke up today at Fajr remembering that it was first day of Kashif at work today after our marriage.

After praying Fajr I woke Kashif up and started reading Quran. By the time I finished reciting Quran it was 7 and I decided to go and prepare breakfast for us.

I prepared breakfast and then called Kashif. He soon came down and sat at dining table and I served him his breakfast. "Ummm this is soo yummy. I'm addicted to the food cooked by you Anabia." He said.

I blushed at his comment and replied with a meek thank you after which we had our breakfast in silence. He was just getting up when I asked him the question lingering in my mind for a while now, "uhh Kashif?" "Yes!" "Uhh I just wanted to ask that when will you return?" I asked nervously, to which he chuckled and replied, "After 7."

Then got up and went towards the front door, I also followed him behind. Before going he said, "miss me." And kissed my cheek which left me in daze. "Allah Hafiz." He said and went before I could reply him.

After he went, I closed the doors and decided to watch TV, but nothing interesting was playing so I decided to shower then think of what to do and what not to do.

I took a shower and wore my clothes then laid down on bed and thought of what to do. I decided to first cook and then take a tour of mansion as I still haven't seen it.

I cooked biryani and prepared salad with it then cleaned the kitchen, living room and our room which I tell you was a complete mess because Kashif likes to throw things here and there and not clean up.

By the time I was finished it was 4 pm, still having three hours to waste I decided to take a tour of the Ali mansion. The living room of this mansion was the size of my and my mothers room back at their home.

The kitchen was thrice the size of my kitchen back at home and there were two floors each consisting of 5 rooms. First floor consisted of mine and Kashif's master bedroom, gym, two guest bedrooms, and praying room which I saw for the first time and wondered why Kashif never told me about it.

Then I went upstairs to second floor which I still haven't seen. This floor consisted of three guest bedrooms, a gaming room, and a theatre, yes! I know a theatre our own theatre. Omg this is awesome!!!

Then I came to the ground floor which consisted of kitchen, living room, study and another door which I haven't noticed before. I decided to see what's there.

I walked towards it and was about to open it when a hand grabbed my wrist and my back collided with a strong chest.

A/N:-

Hey guys!!!

And please please please do comment and vote.

Hope you enjoy this really short update.

Thanks :)