26

Its been two months since that night and mine and Kashif's home has grown stronger over these months. We never discussed again what happened that night and I'm happy just like this because I don't need to know about it. Kashif will tell me himself when he'll be ready. I guess Natasha is somehow related to his past, but who knows maybe I'm over thinking.

Well today we're going shopping and from we I mean me and Saman. Yes Saman and me both have become like best friends in these two months but I still miss my only best friend with whom I shared everything. She's on a world tour and she'll be coming back soon and I must tell you she's a total drama queen.

"Anabia! Let's go yaar we're getting late."

"Yeah yeah coming just two minutes." I hurriedly picked my bag, wore my heels and went downstairs.

As soon as Saman saw me she whistled. "Yo girl you look gor-geous seriously." She said.

"Thank you now let's go."

And this is how our day started.

* * *

"Ughhh I'm tired yaar."

"Me too let's go and sit in the cafeteria."

"Yeah let's go."

We had a really hectic day today I tell you. Shopping is a really hard task especially when Eid is just around the corner. My my I have to do so much right now I have to buy my shoes, get my hairs done, get accessories and make up and a lot of other things as well. Although I have bought a dress today but there are much more things that I have to do.

So as we are tired we've come in a cafe in the mall to relax for a while and then we'll start our shopping again.

"So tell me how's your life going?"

"Its going awesome you tell how are you and Khalil Bhai doing these days?"

"We're doing great and our little one here is also you great." She says pointing towards her belly.

"What?? You're pregnant? Awwww congratulations Saman I'm so happy I'll be soon an aunt. Does Khalil Bhai know? How far are you along?"

"Calm down Bia calm down and no Khalil doesn't know yet I want to make it special for him you see so I'm planning something and its just been one month since I got to know myself."

"Ohhh well best of luck for whatever you're planning and my heartiest congrats to you. I'm just so excited to be mami (mother's brother's wife in urdu) seriously. And I'm sure Kashif would be just as happy."

"Yeah ik he'd be." Saman said with tears building in her eyes but Anabia was unable to notice it.

Saman's phone begun ringing and she excused herself and I was left alone on the table. "Sorry Bia I'm really sorry but I have to be somewhere I hope we can do this shopping someday else?"

"Oh its okay you go."

"Are you sure? Do you want me to drop you back home."

"Oh no I'll go in a while I just have to buy a thing or two more so I'll go by myself."

"Okay. I hate to leave you alone but I really have to go."

"Array its okay you go nothing will happen to me."

"Okay then take care."

And with that she left. I was sitting there having my meal when a man in his late twenties came and sat in front of me.

"Hope you don't mind me sitting here. Actually the space is full so.."

"Oh no its completely fine I was just leaving." I said and start to get up when. "Uhh would you please just sit with me for a while cuz you see I don't have any company with me and I'd love to be friends with you."