33

"Who was that?" I asked her immediately feeling confused. "Oh that uhh, it was, umm actually beta I'm at the orphanage right now so that girl thought I was talking to her father, she's newly brought here. Ummm actually I wanted to discuss something with Kashif that's why I called, please can you give the phone to Kashif." She told me and I released a breath of relief that I didn't even know I was holding. "Oh sure wait I'll give it to him." I replied

I went downstairs and gave the phone to Kashif and mouthed Ammi to him. He looked at me for a while as if judging me then took the phone and went outside to talk to her. While on the other hand I went to kitchen to fix myself a breakfast.

***

Today afternoon after talking to Ammi, Kashif forcefully sent me to market to buy gifts for everyone back at home and he himself went to a meeting he had.

I spent my whole afternoon shopping and now as I came back home excited to show the stuff I bought to Kashif, the driver told me he isn't back yet, but he said to get ready for some party. I asked him when will he be back, to which he said that he'd be back by the time I'll be ready

I went inside my room and looked through my closet for a perfect dress. Thankfully Maha did pack one formal dress for me. It was a beautiful full sleeved beige coloured maxi dress. It's sleeves were made of net.

I took that dress out and went for a shower. After taking a short bath I came out and changed into that dress. Then I applied makeup on my face. I styled my hairs into a side braid and then wore my heels.

After I was completely ready, I looked into the mirror and admired myself. I actually looked good. I was so caught up in myself that I didn't notice Kashif standing behind me on the doorway. He coughed a little to get my attention and I immediately turned around to see him gazing at me. His looked me up and down and I could see the hint of lust and LOVE in them?

I was brought out of my thoughts when he took my hands in his and silently took me towards the way of private beach.

"Where are we going?" I asked him. "You'll see." he replied. "I thought we were going to some party." I said. "Just wait and see for yourself." he told me. I followed along with him, but I couldn't walk properly in these heels on the sand so Kashif silently bent down and took off both my heels one by one then again took hold of my hand and lead both of us towards the beach.

As we got nearer, a gasp escaped my mouth at the beautiful sight. There was a path covered by lanterns which lead to a beautiful dinner table. Soft music was flowing throughout the atmosphere and the waves were flowing gently. Altogether it was a beautiful romantic setup.

'"So this is your party?" I asked him. "Don't you like it?" he asked back. "Like? I freaking love it!" I exclaimed. "Come then let's go." He said lead us both towards the table.

"So did you cook this all by yourself?" I asked him. "Yeah I did." he replied and I smiled towards him. "This is our last night here so I thought to make it memorable." he told me. "This is awesome." I replied. "You're lookimg really beautiful today." he complimented me and I thanked him shyly.

***

After having dinner we both decided to walk by ocean. "Thank you so much for making this night memorable for me." I thanked him. "Its nothing. I can do much more for you." he said.

Then he suddenly came in front of me and said, "You know Anabia, I first saw you at your school and instantly I was drawn to you. At that time I didn't knew what it was. Everyday I went to your school just to take a glimpse of you. It followed for two years, but then something else came in my life or I should say someone else came in my life and I thought it was just attraction what I had for you, but I was wrong. There are some parts of my life that I'm yet not ready to share with you because I think that my dark past will take you away from me, but I know I would have to share them with you someday but not yet. So a few months back I saw you again at an event. That was time I realised what I had for you was not just attraction, it was something much more." he took a breath and then continued.

" I never wanted to involve you in my dangerous life, but the time I was following you around just to see a glimpse of you, some of my enemies got to know this and your life came in danger. At that time I had to make a decision and marry you forcefully. It was my compulsion or I wouldn't have forced you into marraige. But I'm happy I married you Anabia. You're the best thing that happened to me in the last few months amd now I've realised what I had for you wasn't just some attraction or lust. It was something much more, much stronger. It was love. Yes I love you Anabia. I love you so much." He told me and I was shocked at his speech. I couldn't say anything.

He was in love with me all this time? Oh my God! This is too much. I felt as if I was on cloud nine. I felt really happy, but at the same time confused and insecure a little bit after knowing so much from him, but my happiness and love overpowered all those feelings.

"You love me?" I asked. "Yes Ana I love you." He told me. I didn't knew what to say ir how to react, so I did one thing which I could think of only. I kissed him. He was shocked but after a few seconds he kissed back. It was a passionate kiss.

We both pulled away after a few seconds because of shortness of breath. "I love you too" I whispered against his lips. He immediately pulled away from me, shocked. "What?" He asked. "Yes I love you Kashif." I said again. I was about to say something more, but was immediately cutoff when his lips claimed mine again in a passionate kiss and let's just say that we had a beautiful night. We became complete in everyway possible.

Hey Guys!!

Asslam-o-Alaikum!!

How was the chapter? Please give feedback.

So I know this story is getting long, but I'm just new at it so I don't really know how to write a good story. I'm trying and learning. Also my english isn't very good and it sucks i know this so just bear with it. After completing it I'll be editing it and maybe I'll change many things in it so please till then bear with it. Thank you so much.

And yes I wanted to share a great news with you guys. A few days before cie results were released and I'm excited to tell you that I cleared all four of my papers with flying colours. Yayyyy!! 🎇🎉

Thank you for your prayers guys!! I couldn't have done it without your prayers and Allah's help.

I just can't get over the happiness of getting such a good result. I never expected it. So can you please suggest me some ways of how to get over it? 😀😀

Okay so enough about this. I'll try my best to upload as soon as possible, but please don't keep any hopes. I write when I get some free time and now studies are much more harder. I'm studying much harder cuz I want to get straight A's this year. It would help me in getting into a good A levels college.

So the next chap will be up soon enough. It could take me a week or two to write it and well just giving you a hint. The next chap will reveal a part about Kashif's past.

So till next time bye bye guys 😘😘

Love y'all 💋💋

Allah Hafiz 👋