19

Today my surgery would be held at 9 pm and right now its 10 am and we're getting ready to go to the hospital so the doctor could run the tests that he had to run and keep me under observation for a little time before the surgery.

I am really scared right now. I don't know what will happen, whether I'll be alive or not after the surgery. What if something goes wrong? No no no Anabia don't think like that nothing will happen keep your faith in Allah, I thought to myself.

Kashif put his hands on my shoulders and tried to calm me down. "Anabia, don't worry baby nothing will happen, I'm with you and I won't let anything happen to you." He said as he kissed my cheek, in return I hugged him tightly.

"Kashif what if something happens to me? I have freaking poison in me."

"No Anabia nothing will happen, calm down okay? Or else doctor won't be able to do surgery if you keep stressing yourself. Now come on let's go we have to reach there on time."

We both went downstairs where Adam was standing waiting for us. We went and sat in the car, the ride was silent. As soon as we reached there I gripped Kashif's hand tightly.

"So Mrs. Ali you know what happened to you right?"

"Yes."

"Don't worry Mrs. Ali nothing will happen to you I can assure you that. The surgery will be completely successful now you go with the nurse to your room and rest. I have to discuss some things with Mr. Ali here." He said and I frowned, but Kashif assured me with his eyes that everything is fine and I followed the nurse to the room.

We were sitting in the doctors office after he ran the tests on me and he had a weird expression on his face that told me something was not right after he saw my reports but I let it go and came with the nurse to my room for some days in the hospital.

If I say I was shocked after seeing my room in the hospital would be an understatement. This room was perfect, it had a king sized bed in the middle an led tv hanging in front on the wall, a comfortable couch by the window and the window overlooked the whole city.

"Wow!!"

"Ma'am your husband asked to prepare this room for you so you will be comfortable he organised this bed and TV and couch in the room, he really loves you ma'am that's why he did it. He even threatened the owner of this hospital and organised this for you."

I was in tears when she said it. I never knew Kashif could do this for me, but then again he's Kashif of course he'd do it.

I went and laid on the bed and let me tell you it was really comfortable. The nurse came and attached some drips in my arm and gave me an injection which instantly made me feel tired and in seconds darkness consumed me.

Kashif's P.O.V

As soon as Anabia left, I turned towards the doctor in all seriousness. "What's wrong doc?"

"Uhh Mr. Ali we'd do the surgery, but I'm not sure."

"Not sure about what?" I asked narrowing my eyes which made him a little uncomfortable.

"Uhh there'll be some complications in the surgery, but I swear I'll try my best and will try to keep her out of danger." He replied the last sentence quickly.

"You will not try, you will make sure she is safe and nothing should happen to her or else I'll not hesitate to kill you." I said in dead seriousness.

He gulped audibly and replied, "y-yes sir."

"Good. Now go and do your surgery and make sure to keep her out of any danger."

"Yes sir."

With that said he rushed out of the office towards Anabia's room where she lay asleep peacefully. The doctor had given her anesthesia so he could perform surgery and she'd not feel any pain.

I looked around the room she was in and smiled in content, she complained about there smell and beds in this hospital so I made sure to give her the most comfortable aura around here so she could live in peace until she's here. Cliché much? I know but I can't help it.

I wish I would've been here to see her expression when she saw her room here, but no worries I know that she'd have been very happy and cute blush must have formed on her soft cheeks.

My thoughts were cut short when the ward boys pulled Anabia from the room towards the surgery room, but before the could take her I stopped them and kissed her forehead, then whispered in her ear. "Don't worry baby I'll always keep you safe. I won't let anything happen to you." After that they took her and I stood there watching.

To be honest I was also scared if something bad happened but I couldn't show it to her because one of us had to be strong to support the other person and in this case I was, but now when they've taken her my tears didn't stop and rolled down my cheeks uncontrollably. I was really scared, what if my Anabia couldn't make it? What if something bad happened? What if her cancer spread?

No no no don't think like that Kashif, she'll survive believe in Allah everything will be fine, completely fine. I assured myself continuously.

* * *

It has been 6 hours since they'd taken her inside the surgery room and I couldn't stop pacing back and forth in tension.

Suddenly the rooms door opened and a nurse stepped out with a tray in her hand. I rushed towards her and stopped her midway.

"H-how's my wife?"

"I'm sorry sir but--"

Hey guys!!
Ooo cliffhanger!
What say do you want Ana alive or dead? Gimme your opinions.
Also Eid Mubarak to you all :)
Do vote and comment plzzz ^_^
Love ya all <3
Thanks :)