28

"Ughhh You're guards are bloody— aahhhh my eyes!" Someone screamed and we both suddenly pulled apart to see a girl covering her eyes. I was confused as to who she was when suddenly Ana went running towards her (and by running I literally mean running in heels) and enveloped her in a really tight hug. "Aah leave me you moti or I'll die." "Oh shut up you won't die dramaybaaz." Anabia said leaving her and the girls face was revealed to me.

As soon as Anabia left her, the girl lunched forward and grabbed Anabia again in a tight hug. "Leave, leave." Anabia shouted to which the girl laughed evilly before slowly leaving her, "paybacks a bitch." The girl said and Ana punched her on the arm. "Oww that hurt." "Shut up please." Ana said.

"Come let me introduce you." Anabia said holding her hand and came towards me "Maha meet my hubby Kashif and Kashif meet my bestie from birth Maha." She introduced us.

"Hey!" I said. "Don't hey me mister." The girl Maha said harshly. "So you're the one who stole my best friend, my soulmate, my sister, my boyfriend from me." Maha said angrily. "What? No." "Don't no me. You're the one who stole her from me and now as I've come back I'll take her from here with me." "What? No you can't, she's mine." I said dragging Anabia towards me.

"No she's mine." Maha said holding her arm and dragging her towards herself. "No mine." I said taking Anabia towards my side. "Nooo she's mine." Maha said.

"Guys!" Anabia said but we both ignored her and glared at each other.  "Stop it both of you and Maha don't be a kid, you're 18 for Allah's sake." Anabia scolded her and I showed her my tongue.

"And you!" Ana turned towards me and I straightened immediately "You, you're bigger and a lot more sensible then her at least you should know what to and what not to do." She scolded me like I was a 5 year old.

"Sorry." I said "Good now be good friends and shake hands." She said and we both unwillingly shook hands. "Now Maha why did you come without telling me?" Ana asked when suddenly a question struck my mind.

"Actually how did you even came inside?" I asked curiously to which Maha smiled sheepishly.

I was going to ask the same question again when guards came running in the balcony with macaroni dumped head and teared pants.

Me and Anabia looked shocked at both the guards and then at Maha who was trying to hide and then again at guards. "Sir that thief tried to break in." One of the guards said. "And she succeeded." Maha said proudly. "But hey I'm not a thief." She said narrowing her eyes.

"I didn't appoint you to lose from a girl, shame on you guys." I said and Maha agreed. "And you Maha why did you come in like a thief if you're my wife's friend?" I asked.

"Ummmm that's because me and Maha always liked to enter in houses like the bad guys?" Ana answers for her and I looked at both of them incredulously. Really? My wife pretended to be a thief? Wow that's a discovery.

"Ohkayy." I said "you both can go do your duty but no more complaints." I said sternly and the guards nodded before going there way. "Come let's go downstairs and sit in the sitting room." I said and we moved downstairs.

Hey guys!!
Sorry for the late update my exams are going on that's why I couldn't update before.

So how was the chap? Your views?

I hope you like the chapter :)

Do vote and comment :)

And please checkout my other story Mission: Bringing Him Back.

Next Update: Sometimes after 29th September :)

Love ya all <3

Thanks :)