20

Kashif's P.O.V

"H-how's my wife?"

"I'm sorry sir but--"

"But what?" I asked scared of her answer.

"Uh I'm sorry sir, but the surgery is yet not completed. There are some complications and we're trying to overcome them, its better if you should pray to Allah for her health we are doing everything we can." She said and I sighed in relief.

I was still scared and praying to Allah to keep my Anabia safe and healthy, when the doctor rushed out. I stood up and he came towards me, he looked slightly panicked and instantly I knew something was wrong.

"Mr. Ali your wife is loosing blood we need blood as soon as possible, we don't have much time please arrange group AB+ blood as soon as possible." He said in a haste and went back into the theatre.

I stood there shocked but as soon as I recovered, I rushed towards Adam and told him the situation. "Adam what do we do? I don't know anyone who has AB+ blood group, even her parents don't have it."

"Kashif?"

"Yeah."

"Relax. I'll give bhabhi blood."

"What? But you're not AB+"

"Yeah, but I'm O+"

"Oh thank god let's go."

"After Adam gave the blood I felt a little at peace. "Thanks bro. I don't know what would I have done without you."

"Hey!! No need to thanks okay? Just make me a Chachu that's it."

"Shut up bro." I said laughing a little.

* * *

I have been sitting outside the operation theatre from 10 hours now and I'm tired as hell, but still sleep is nowhere near. The doctor came out of the theatre and I stood up and went towards him.

"Doc is Anabia fine?" I asked as soon as I reached near him.

"Yes Mr. Ali she is perfectly fine now. Right now she's unconscious, but soon she'll get up. We are just going to shift her to her room and then you can meet her." He told me and I felt a wave of relief wash over me.

I hurried towards the praying area in the hospital and prayed 2 raka'at namaz for her health and safety. Thank god my Anabia is fine completely fine, now she should stay healthy I want to spend my whole life with her happily.

Hey guys!!
Okay so a short and boring chapter :)
Sort of a filler you can say and as you all wanted to have Anabia alive so I let her stay alive, and well she had to stay alive she's the main character :)
So hope you enjoying eid :)
Do vote and comment please ^_^
Luv ya guys <3
Thanks :)