32

I woke up and found out that the plane wasn't moving anymore so I got up and went outside the room to see Kashif coming towards the room.

"Hey you're awake. I was coming to wake you up, so finally we're here." He said, smiling.

"Where are we? " i asked. "Come and see by yourself." He replied to which I ran outside the plane and saw sand everywhere and an ocean a few feet away. 

"We're on an island. " I squealed. "Not on any  islnad, but The Bora Bora Island. " He told me and I ran towards him and engulfed him in a warm hug. "Thank you thank you thank you thank you." I thanked him and showered his face with kisses.

"Wow!!  If I knew I was going to be showered with kisses for this, I would've brought you here a long time ago." He said and smirked at me to which I hit him on his shoulder and said, "shut up!!"

"Okay come on let's go and rest." He said. "What? Rest? No way am I going to rest now, I just wanna roam around this island pleaseeee." I pleaded him. "Hey! We've plenty of time to roam this place. We're here for fifteen days so let's just rest first. I'm really tired babe." Kashif said and made a tired face. I pouted but nevertheless agreed woth him.

Kashif took us to a small one story house which looked small from outside, but was really spacious from inside and the best thing   was our room lead to the private beach which was owned by Kashif.

I didn't knew you had a house here as well." I said. "Oh this! This is for me when I have some meetings to attend over here." He said, but he looked a little nervous while telling me. I let it slideand didn't ponder much over it.

***

For the next few days we enjoyed alot and visited different places in bora bora. Today is our last day over here and tomorrow in the afternoon we will go back home. I'm a little bit dissapointed that our time spent here went so fast and now we're going back, but I enjoyed alot here, no doubt in that. Who knew that the Mafia King Mr. Kashif's company could be so enjoyable. He is a really fun person to be with. 

I woke up today to the ringing of Kashif's phone. I picked it up to see Mom calling. I received the call. "Hello Kashif beta-" She was saying but I cut her off. "Assalam-o-Alaikum Ammi, it's me Anabia here." "Oh! Walaikum-As-Salam beta how are you?" She asked. "I'm good aunty what about you?" I replied. "Oh I'm also good beta where is Kashif?" She asked. 

I was about to reply when I heard a baby voice from behind asking, "Is it papa on the phone?" Whose papa was she talking about? I was confused. Is she talking about Kashif? But Kashif wasn't married and neither does he have any children so who is she talking about? Is Kashif hiding something from me? 

Hey Guys!

Assalam-o-Alaikum!! 

Really sorry for the late update, I know I promised to update frequently but I got really busy after eid and couldn't get time to write so here I'm with a small chapter that I could write in a short time.

I shouldn't be up right now because I have school tomorrow but I had to complete this chapter and update it for you guys. I'll try to update early this time I don't know when but it'll be soon and I promise it'll be a long chapter and you'll love it.

Thank you for reading this and bearing with me.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter 😘😘

See you next time 😀😀

Till then.... 

Allah Hafiz 👋

Bye!  ❤

Love ya all 😍😍