23

Anabia's P.O.V

'Maybe he really did regret the kiss.' With this thought in mind I moved towards our room, 'I think I should ask him if he regretted the kiss or not maybe I'm just over thinking, but that'd make me show like I'm too desperate, no no I have to think of something else.' I thought when suddenly, 'yes! I have an idea.'

I went into the room and spitted Kashif sitting on the couch facing the window. He was too engrossed in his thoughts to notice me so I went towards the bed side table, picked a paper and pen from there and wrote, "Umm I don't know if I should ask or not but I'm restless and I feel really uncomfortable asking but did you really regret the kiss that much?"

I folded the paper and put it beside his pillow and then after changing I came and laid on my side. Just before I slept I think I saw Kashif reading the note with a small unnoticeable frown.

* * *

After freshening up I came out of the washroom, picked my cellphone from the dressing table when a paper fell on my feet. I crouched down, picked it up and opened it.

I realized that it was the same note I wrote yesterday. I opened it hastily and read the reply from Kashif which said, "I'm sorry but not sorry."

What did this meant? Did he said that he was not sorry for the kiss or for regretting the kiss? Okay I'm totally confused now.

I went downstairs to see Kashif cooking breakfast and let me tell you that it was a sight to see. I went towards him and crossed my arms while standing behind him.

He turned towards me and raised an eyebrow, I shoved the note at his face and asked, "What do you mean by this?"

"I mean that I'm sorry but not sorry for the kiss." He whispered huskily in my ears and I blushed. "That means he didn't regret the kiss." I whispered slowly to myself but he heard it

"Of course not! Why'd you think that?"

"Cuz cuz you said sorry yesterday after kissing me and left without saying anything which made me think you regretted it." I said, blushing remembering the kiss.

"Oh my Jaan of course I didn't regret the kiss, I thought you were uncomfortable that's why I said it, but I'm sorry if I made you think this, so let's make up to you for it."

"Ummm how?" I asked

"By this!" He said leaning closer and kissed me again. This time the kiss was slow and gentle but still it ignited sparks within me and I couldn't help control the moan which escaped from me. Kashif tilted his head and deepened the kiss.

Slowly I pulled away when I felt that I couldn't breath anymore and connected our foreheads. We both were breathing heavily. "That was amazing!" Kashif exclaimed.

"Yeah!" I agreed.

"Soooo, you wanna do this again?" He asked, but before I could reply he again kissed me our breakfast long forgotten.

* * *

Third person P.O.V

"You couldn't do a simple thing you bastard!" She exclaimed. "I-I'm sorry madam. I swear I gave her the exact poison, but I don't know how could he save her. I never thought it was possible." The person who poisoned Anabia aka James.

"James I thought you were professional in your work."

"Sorry ma'am and I- I wanted to tell you that Kashif found out that I was the one who poisoned his wife and he has his men follow he everywhere I go. His men are everywhere, outside my house, outside the restaurant I work in and they follow me and my family everywhere we go."

"And you're telling me this now?" She yelled.

"I- I'm sorry ma'am this is the reason I couldn't tell you all this for 1 month. He is keeping tracks on my calls as well."

"Ughhh now I alone will have to do something." She muttered. "Okay you can go." She ordered him and he quickly scurried away.

"Don't sorry Kashif you're mine and only mine. Now I alone will have to do something and I'm coming Kashif. I'm coming to make you mine forever and this time I'll remove that bitch, that worthless piece of shit from all our lives." She said to herself while smirking evilly.

Hey guys!!!

How are ya??? Hope you're doing well.

So how do you like this chapter? You're thoughts?

Hope you enjoyed the chapter and also guys the summary of Mission: Bringing Him Back is up. So go check it out guys :)

Hope you'll enjoy this book as well and give a great response to it as well.

Love ya all <3

Thanks :)