21

Kashif's P.O.V

Its been a day since Anabia's surgery was successful, but she still didn't woke up. The doctor told me that they've put her in a coma because her body needs rest and she'll wake up soon enough, but still I'm worried about her.

I haven't went anywhere from yesterday not even home for changing or eating because I don't want to leave her alone in hospital in case she wakes up. I even haven't eaten anything or had an ounce of sleep because I'm worried.

Adam came about four times today just to persuade me to go home to change and eat something but I won't leave her here.

*    *    *

Its been four days today and she still haven't woken up and I'm worried like hell. I don't know why she hasn't woken up but the doctor keeps assuring me that she'll wake up soon. I just hope she does.

Well you must be wondering that why she still hasn't woken up, well that's because the doctors say that she has slipped into a coma and she'll only wake up when she wants it maybe take days, weeks, months or hell maybe even years.

They say they have no control over it and they can't do anything and only hope for the best. I haven't left her side till now except for going to washroom, Adam many times asked me to go and at least change clothes but I always shrugged him off.

I was sitting with Anabia stroking her hairs in her duppata (veil) when Adam entered, "Kashif for Allah's sake go home and change clothes please."

"No I'm not leaving her side Adam."

"Kashif just go home change clothes and come back till then I'll be here with bhabhi."

"No Adam."

"Ughh Kashif, you smell like someone has puked on you over and over for 10 times. What will bhabhi think of you when she wakes up, she'll be disgusted by you and won't ever let you come near her so go home and shower and come back."

"But-"

"No buts-" he was cut off by his phone ringing. He took his phone and went out.

I came back to bed and sit beside Ana, "Sorry baby I have to go home cuz I don't want to be not able to hug and kiss you when you wake up, but I promise I'll be back as soon as possible."

Just as I finish my sentence Adam storms back into the room with an angry but triumph look on his face. He looked happy but angry as well.

"We finally caught that f***** who poisoned bhabhi."

"What? Who's he?"

"He works in that same hotel where you went for a date but he doesn't looks like he could have the idea of poisoning the wife of a mafia lord, I think there's someone who hired him to do this work."

"Hmm you're right let's go and finish him off."

"Yeah! But first go home, take a shower and change."

"Yeah yeah em going." I said to him and went towards Anabia, kissed her forehead and mumbled a quick be back soon and took my leave from hospital.

*    *    *

After I changed we went to the restaurant and sat there watching everyone and keeping an eye on that waiter. His name we got to know is 'James', so we were waiting for his James shift to get over so we could deal with him.

When we saw him going out of the restaurant, Adam signalled his men to capture him and take him to the back alley. We got up, paid our bill and went to the back alley where as told James was sitting between our men with his head bowed.