Only Mine

Summary: After Louis decides to finally step away from his boring life, he ends up meeting one of the most dangerous men in the UK.

Pairing: Louis/Harry...Also includes Niall/Liam

Warning: Bit of violence and swearing, may include more in later chapters... 

Chapter One

"Louis?!"

Louis quickly turned around to find Ryan Gosling shouting his name.

"Ryan what are you doing here?!" Louis shouted.

"I came to tell you...I love you..." Ryan quietly said, connecting their hands.

"Ryan why I... I love you too..." Louis said.

Louis leaned in with a big smile on his face, Ryan puckered his lips and slowly leaned in until finally-

"LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON!!"

Louis shot up out of his bed taking a big gasp, taking one of his hands and wearily rubbing his eyes. He stretched out his arms and groaned.

"LOUIS GET DOWN HERE NOW!"

"Ugh, I'M COMING!" Louis shouted.

He sighed and whipped his legs over the edge of his bed, then noticing he was only in his boxers. He went to his wardrobe and put a pair of sweats and a hoodie on.

He stomped down the stairs, then noticing the smell of bacon on the frying pan. He quickly ran into the kitchen, nearly slipping on his sisters Barbie doll on the way.

He walked into the kitchen to find his mum in front of the frying pan, humming along to "As Long As You Love Me" by Justin Bieber. Louis secretly loved Justin, but nobody else knew that.

"Hey Mum! Smells good." Louis proudly said.

"Well they're ready now, so go sit down." She said, with a little crooked smile.

Louis ran over, pulling the wooden chair from under the table and proudly sat down. His mum then brought a plate over, with 5 pieces of bacon and began pouring him a glass of orange juice.

"Oh My GOD! THESE ARE PERFECT!" Louis shouted.

"Well good, because I need to talk to you..." His mum says, sitting in front of him and passing him the orange juice.

Louis's face turned serious and stopped eating.

"Well...you see after that work party, I got to meet someone new and...well he's really nice and he asked me last night to dinner, so I want to prepare you for the chance that me and the man Dave may actually turn into...something more..." His mum said quietly.

Louis stared at her with his stone cold eyes.

"You...you're dating again..." He slowly says.

"Well, maybe, if he likes me enough it's just-"

"MUM YOU REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED LAST TIME!" Louis shouted, suddenly standing up from his chair.

"Louis please listen I just-"

"NO! I'M SICK OF THESE DICKHEADS YOU CLAIM TO BE IN LOVE WITH!" Louis screamed.

"LOUIS TOMLINSON YOU LISTEN TO ME-"

"NO! I'M 19 NOW, I CAN MAKE MY OWN CHOICES!" Louis shouted, then beginning to walk off.

"Louis where are you going?!" Jay shouted, with tears in her eyes.

"Out." Louis coldly states, then slamming the front door.

There was one place he knew he was always welcome to, his best friend Niall's house.

He pulled out his phone, quickly dialling the blondes number.

"Hello?!" An Irish voice shouted

"Hey Niall, it's Louis. You mind if I come over to yours for a bit?"

"Ah of course! See you soon!" Niall shouts, then hanging up.

Louis sighed, putting his phone back in his hoodie in his pocket and then realising he was still in his Pyjamas. He rubbed his forehead with his hand, and then began his journey to niall's house.