Chapter 18

WOOOOOOO AN UPDATE.

TY FOR READING LIKE NEARLY 500 READS WUT?!

OK GUYS ILY

ENJOY

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Louis P.O.V

After last night, we all managed to get asleep after some Pizza and movies.

Harry hasn't been back to the club in 2 weeks.

I walk to the kitchen in just a pair of sweats, not bothering to put a top on. I tiredly walk in and instantly smell fresh pancakes.

"Mmm..." I mumble.

"Hey I'm making pancakes BooBear!"

"Don't fucking call me that Niall."

"Oops, sorry bud." He apologises, turning the face the frying pan again.

I walk over and stand next to him, leaning on the counter.

"Hey, are you alright...after you know?" He says facing me.

I frown and nod, and he opens his arms and walks towards me and embraces me into a hug.

"It'll be over soon."

I yelp at the voice and push myself off Niall and land on the floor.

"Ow! Shit!" I say, rubbing my back.

"Oh Lou shit! I'm sorry I didn't-"

"Niall it's fine." I say, pulling myself up.

"C-Can I touch you?" He says.

"I'm not sure, I'm not over it yet..."

He sighs before going back to the pancakes, I then wrap my arms around myself. I sniffle and sit on one of the dining chairs and stare at the table.

"Here we go! Just how you like them!" Niall says strutting in with a plate of pancakes and chocolate on the side.

"Uhm, Where's Zayn, Liam and Haz?" I ask.

"Oh! Liam's in bed but Zayn and Harry left to deal with some stuff" He says placing the plate in front of me.

"Oh." I say, cutting a piece of pancake and eating it.

After finishing my pancakes, I yell to Niall that I was having a shower and jog upstairs.

I enter the bathroom and lock the door, before stripping my clothes.

I step in front of the mirror and look at my body, wincing at the bruises and cuts along my chest. I sigh before entering the shower and letting the hot water boil over me, the steam hitting my face.

I begin to wash my body, as words are repeated in my head.

Dirty

Disgusting

Ugly

Dirty

Dirty

Dirty

I scrub my skin harder and harder until it's bright red. I burst into tears and fall onto the shower floor and just hold myself.

I'm so Dirty. He used my body.

I turn the shower off before stepping out and putting a towel around my waist. I stare into the mirror to see my eyes bloodshot and red.

I enter my room and dress in a blue button up and black chinos, before slipping my TOMS on. I blow dry my hair and stick a beanie on, too lazy to style it.

Buzz

Buzz

Buzz

I turn and pick my buzzing phone off the bedside.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Look out your window."  The gruff voice says.

"Who is this...?" I shakily ask.

"Look out the fucking window or else." It growls.

I gulp before heading to the window, slowly opening the curtain.

Outside is a dark black car parked across the road.

"Now, if you don't want your blonde friend to die, you'll do as I say."

"Wha-?" I begin to say, until I notice a blonde head being pushed into the car.

"Niall!" I shout.

"Let him go you fucking bastard!" I yell.

"Now now, all you have to do is do what I say."

I gulp before nodding to myself.

"Okay." I say.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It isn't until later that Liam wakes up, immediately asking where Niall is.

I tell him he's at his Mums for the day.

He actually believes the lie and heads away.

Only a few hours later, is when Zayn and Harry return.

"Hey babe." Harry says, walking towards me.

"Hi." I blankly say. He hugs me but I don't return it. God I hate this.

"What's wrong Boo?" He says, looking down at me.

"Uh I just need to...say something." I say.

"What is it?" He asks.

No. Please no.

"I'm breaking up with you."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

oh god i'm mean.

im sorry like

:((((

So why did Lou break up with harry like what?!

I'll see you soon my lovelies.

Toodles! XXX

-Zoe