Chapter 3

Music. That's all Louis could hear.

Louis and Niall entered the club over ten minutes ago, Niall had already ran off with some skinny brunette, which left Louis alone at the bar sipping on his cocktail.

Louis sighed and decided that this wasn't really working. He turned around trying to figure out the exit, until he spotted a door. He walked over, trying not to walk into any of the sweating bodies.

He opened the door and walked outside, to reveal a little alleyway. Louis figured that it was just a back exit for the club. He shut the black door behind him and begins walking away.

"Hey."

Louis stopped and slowly turned around to reveal three men, around there 20's and wearing all black.

"Sorry guys, i'm just heading home..." Louis says, quickly turning around and quickining his pace, to only feel a firm hand on his wrist, forcing him to stop.

"Sorry mate, i don't think so."

He suddenly feels himself being pushed up against the wall by two strong hands.

"What the fuck!? Get off of me!" Louis shouts, to then only recieve a punch to his jaw.

"Shut the fuck up, this will be over soon, Princess." The man says with a wink, causing the other two men to snigger.

"No please, please..." Louis says.

"Aw how cute? You hear that boys? He's begging." The man holding Louis says.

Louis decided that this was it, he was going to die in an alley behind a new nightclub.

"What the fuck are you doing?" A deep voice says, causing the attention of the three men infront of Louis, although Louis can't see who said it as darkness slowly claims him.

"Just a bit of fun, none of your buisness Styles."

"Let him go, or else you fucking bastards." The deep voice growls.

The man holding Louis laughs, causing louis to moan a bit in pain, untill he hears a smack and he is released from the grip and falls to the floor.

"Shit! Run!" He hears a voice say. Louis sits himself up, holding his jaw as blood trickles from his mouth.

"Shit..." Louis gasps seeing how much he's bleeding.

"Hey, you okay?"

Louis looks up to see a boy, with chocolate curls, with sparkling green eyes. He's wearing a black hoodie and chinos, with a look of concern on his face.

Louis has never seen anything so beautiful, he struggles to talk while the stranger is staring at him.

The strangers suddenly holds a hand out, putting a smile on. Oh god, his teeth are pearly white and straight. How can this boy be more perfect?!

Louis takes the hand and is then pulled up.

"Hey, um...my names Harry, sorry for what happened there, people are assholes around here..."

"I-I-I'm Louis."

"Nice to meet you Louis." Harry says with a smile.

Louis feels embarassed, as his cheeks turn bright red.

"Well, i could walk you home if you like? If you don't feel safe you know..." Harry says awkwardly.

"Um, thanks Harry but i really need to get my friend out of there..." Louis quietly says.

"Oh! Right i um...bye." Harry says quickly, then suddenly turning around and walking out of the alley.

"Oh?" Louis says confused, before turning around towards the door, trying to process in his head what just happened.

He walked in to have the smell of alcohol hit his face, and the buzzing of loud dubstep music.

It didn't take him long to find his irish friend dancing, grinding the brunette.

Louis sighed and jogged over, gripping Niall by the arm.

"We have to go." Louis sternly says.

"Buuuuuuut i like my friend natalie here!"

"My name's Sarah. Asshole." The brunette says, before turning around and stomping off.

"Smooth one there Niall, real smooth."

"Shut the fuck up Lewis, let's go then."

"It's Louis!"

"oh fuck off i need to get out of here."

Louis sighed, putting his friends arm over his shoulder and leaving the club. He quickly began walking back to Niall's house, instantly thinking of the mysterious boy named Harry he met earlier.