Chapter 15

AHA I HAVE RETURNED. Okay so i'm horrible I know, but let me just say shit is going to go down. Told you everything wasn't going to be sweet forever. Okay enjoyyyyyyyyyy [Try to]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Louis P.O.V

I groan as I feel buzzing on my bed. My moan is muffled into the pillow until I sit up in the bed. I lift the duvet up trying to find the buzzing until I find my phone near the end of the bed. I dive and grab it and quickly press the green button.

"Hello?" I ask.

"Hey Lou."

"Aah Nick! You alright?"

"Yeah, it's just um, I was wondering if you wanted coffee, ain't see you in ages."

"Sure! Meet you in town at one yeah?"

"Yeah thanks! Bye babe!"

I wince at the nickname before hanging my phone up and diving back into bed.

"Who was that?" A deep voice growls.

I frown before sitting up, finding Harry standing in the doorway.

"Um just a friend." I say.

"Just a friend?" He snarls.

I stand up getting angry at his accusations.

"Yeah, got a problem with it?" I say.

"Yeah, I do." He argues back.

"What the fuck?!" I growl back.

"I never said you could see anyone else." He bluntly says.

"Fuck you Harry! It's too early for this." I say, turning around trying to find my clothes. Then putting my trousers on.

"I fucking own you."

My mouth opens as I turn to face him.

"Excuse me?! Dating doesn't mean you fucking own someone, you both love each other you dick!"

I angrily pull my top over my head and begin putting my toms on.

"Louis you're so desperate you can't even live in the same house as your own mother!" He shouts.

His eyes widen before covering his mouth.

"Louis I didn't mean that I-I meant-"

"FUCK YOU HARRY!" I shout, pushing past him and heading for the front door.

"No wait, you can't!" He says, grabbing my wrist.

I quickly snap his arm off of me and face him, pointing to his chest.

"You fucking ruined my life! My life was normal until you came and fucked it up so how dare you say that to me!" I shout, before quickly opening the front door and slamming it behind me, ignoring the shouts behind me.

I sigh and rub my forehead before heading into local town. After fifteen minutes I find myself in front of Starbucks.

"Hey!" I hear a shout.

I turn to find a smiling Nick running towards me. I smile and wave at him.

"Hey." I say as he wraps an arm around my shoulder. We both head into Starbucks and sit down with our two coffees.

"So, what you been up to lately? Never see you!" Nick jokes.

"Um, it's complicated." I say.

I play with my fringe before taking a sip of my coffee, only to spit it out seconds later.