Chapter 23

Hello guys! I HAVE RETURNED WOOO

IM SO SORRY FOR SUCH A LONG WAIT I FEEL LIKE A..Witch?

I had my exams all week but they're finished!

I just watched This Is Us and i have Larreh feels.

Enjoy.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry P.O.V

My mouth drops open, as i watch him collapse to the floor.

I've known him this long and...

He's finally gone?

"Shit." I say.

I turn to look at Niall, who's panting heavily as he lowers the gun.

"Niall..Y-You shot Derrick..." Liam gasps.

"I-I didn't mean to! I swear!" He shouts, dropping his grip on the gun letting it fall to the ground.

"Jesus! Can somebody get him off me! He's getting blood on me!" Louis shouts.

I stumble over and lift Derrick's body off of his. The minute he's free he jumps up and wraps his arms around my neck. I wrap my arms around him and snuggle into his neck.

"I missed you." He whispers.

"I missed you so much." I reply.

I rub his back, frowning. His spine is to easy to feel.

"Let's get outta here." I say, pulling back.

He does his fucking cute pout and looks at me. I extend my hand and he grabs it, pulling himself up. He begins walking but nearly slips onto the floor.

"Ow, Sorry my legs are killing me." He says with a slight laugh.

"C'mere." I chuckle.

I put my arms under his armpits and lift him up. He instinctly wraps his legs around my waist and places his chin on my neck. He wraps his arms around my neck and looks at me. I press a soft kiss to his nose making him scrunch it up.

"Uh, any day guys?" Zayn moans.

"Sorry Zee." Louis says with a little giggle.

He rolls his eyes and leaves the room, The four of us following him soon after. I carry Lou out to the passenger seat and place him in it. I fasten his seatbelt and close the door, turning around and looking at the abanded factory in disgust before going around the car and getting in the drivers seat.

After an hour we're all successfully back at my apartment. I feel relieved knowing that everyone was home safe and sound.

"I could eat a fucking cow! Being kidnapped is hungry business." Niall shouts, running into the kitchen.

"You're not being kidnapped on my watch again Ni." Liam says with a moody face.

Niall cackles and runs back into the room with a pile of food in his arms. He chucks the food on the sofa before running up to Liam and pressing their lips together.

"I was not expecting that." Louis says bewildered.

"You and Harry aren't any better Lou." Zayn says as he sits down.

I smirk at Louis as he blushes from embarrassment.

I walk behind him and bend down to his ear.

"Shower?" I whisper.

He shivers and nods, before i grab his hand and wave at the guys before pulling him to the bathroom. As the doors closed i waste no time pushing my lips to his. He wraps his tiny hands in my hair, tugging on my curls. He moans into my mouth as i bite his bottom lip.

"F-Fuck..Haz...Shower.." He groans into my mouth.

I smile before pulling off of him. I look at his red lips and messed up hair and chuckle. I lean over and turn the shower on letting it heat up. I undo my belt and pull my trousers down, then pulling my shirt over my head. I raise my eyebrows at Louis as he's still dressed and hiding his body with his arms.

"Lou? You taking your clothes off?" I ask.

He shrugs and holds himself tighter while mumbling something.

"Hm?"

"I said, i don't want you to see my body Haz." He says a bit louder.

I frown before grabbing his chin to look at me.

"Why not? You know i think you're the most beautiful person i've ever met." I tell him.

He frantically shakes his head before looking back down.

"Let me." I say.

I grab the rings of his trousers and slide them down his thighs, causing him to wince as i reveal some red marks.

"Oh..." I gasp as i pull the trousers completely off.

I grab the hem of his shirt as he whimpers, and slowly lift it above his head. As he's in front of me in only his boxers, i gasp at the state he's in.

His once beautiful tan skin, was covered in horrible red scratches and deep marks. I notice a horrible word carved in his stomach that makes my heart break a bit.

I sigh before lifting his tiny body and placing him in the shower. I pull his boxers off and place them on the floor. I stand behind him and take my owns boxers off and turn him to face the wall.

The hot water hits his face, flattening his hair and rolling down his body, making steam radiate off it. I gather the shampoo bottle and squirt some on my hands before placing my hands in his soft hair.

He literally purrs as i rub the shampoo into his hair, making it foamy and bubbly.

"Smells like strawberries." Louis says with a slight laugh.

I hum in agreement before rinsing his hair out and soon doing my hair.

After we're done, i step out the shower and wrap a towel around his waist before wrapping one around my own. I help him out the shower before we go back to our bedroom to get changed. He changes into a white t-shirt and grey sweats.

He tries to leave the bedroom but i stop him.

"What Haz?" He mumbles, turning around.

"You need sleep. Go to bed." I tell him.

"I would but, i can't sleep on my own...I-I I'm scared." He says, cheeks flaring with embarrassment.

"Of course, no need to be embarrassed." I say smiling.

He smiles at me for the first time in weeks, before walking over and burying himself under the duvet. I go to the other side of the bed and lie in, i take the position of big spoon and pull his back to my chest, wrapping my arms around his waist and tangling our legs together.

"Your hairs tickling my neck." Louis huffs.

"Sorry Babe. Sleep Tight." I grumble.

"Goodnight, Harry." He replies, until his soft snores soon fill the room.

I look at him as he evens his breaths, and finally have time to think.

Derrick is..Gone. After everything he's done to me, He finally got what he deserved.

I can finally be with the boy i want to be with.

It's then at that moment, it hits me.

I love him.

I am in love, with Louis Tomlinson.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awwwie how sweet! I shall update soon my lovielies! It is back to normal updates now! Love yee's! Bye Xxx

-Zoe xx