Chapter 16

AHA I HAVE RETURNED. I was gonna do my Project but I don't even have the sheet. oops. Ah well, enjoy my sexeh larry shippers

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry P.O.V

2 Weeks.

It's been 2 weeks since Louis was gone. After that argument I called him at least fifty times a day, and had my whole gang searching for him.

He was just gone.

With Derrick.

Louis P.O.V

I glance up at the clock on the wall, 3:56 pm it read. I also realise it's been 14 days since I spoke to Harry, and as terrible as it is, I actually miss him.

After I agreed to go with Derrick, we drove for about an hour. I had no idea where we were. He lead me into a beautiful apartment and told me to stay there until I was ready. He took my phone off of me, and had men check that I was there everyday.

I haven't seen Derrick since, and I don't really know what I need to be Ready for?

I sigh before shifting myself on the couch, aimlessly flicking through the television stations. I groan before plopping the remote on the sofa, until I turn around at the sound of knocking. I stand and trod over to the front door before opening it.

Another one of Derricks men enters, his name is Matt I think?

"We need you to come outside and get in the car." He says.

I frown, I'm actually able to leave? I nod none the less and head downstairs and exit the apartment complex. I soon come face to face with a sleek black car, with the back door open. I walk over and enter, closing the door behind me. Almost immediately after the car is moving.

I lay back and close my eyes, I must of dozed off because before I realised I was being shouted at to get out of the car. I stand straight away and exit the car. It's almost dark and I'm in front of a run down building.

The car drives off, leaving me on my own.

I walk forward and enter the small building and stumble up the stairs. I enter a run down office and find two men there, with Derrick on a swivel chair.

"Ah nice to see you! Alex, James you may leave." Derrick says with a smile. The two men nod before glaring at me and leaving, closing the door behind them. I turn to face Derrick and he just smiles.

"So um.." I awkwardly say.

"Louis, I wanted to ask you something."

I look at him and nod.

He stands up and walks towards me, making me stand back a bit. He rests both of his hands on my wrists and faced me.

"Will you be mine?" He says.

I gasp and look at him in shock. Who the fuck does he think he is? He beat me and was disgusting.

I push him off of me. "Hell no." I say.

His eyes turn dark before he grabs one of my hips.

"I never said there was a choice." He evilly says.

I find myself being thrown onto the desk and he soon stands in front of me.

"I've waited for this." He says, tearing my shirt over my head.

I try to scream but he holds his hand over my mouth.

"Shh shh, this will be over soon." He says, before moving his hand lower. Much, much lower.