Chapter 24

IMPORTANT NEWS

I'm sad to say this fanfic is soon to be finished! D:

I'm all sad because it's my first and I've gotten so many reads :)

But now that Derrick's gone, I'm sure Harry and Lou can finally live happily ever after.

Now I'm listening to Christmas music so I'm going to make a Christmas chapter because I can.:)

Enjoy...<3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Louis P.O.V

"IT'S THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME, OF THE YEAR!!!!"

I shoot straight up from bed upon hearing the shout from downstairs.

"The fuck?" I say, my voice croaking due to only waking up.

I look right and see I'm in bed alone, again. Right.

I stand up and root around to put something on so I'm not only in my boxers. I root around the mess of a closet until I find a black jumper. Upon the jumper is "Merry Christmas" in lacy red writing. Shrugging, I put the jumper on, only realizing it's Harry's jumper and not mine. It dips down almost to my thighs and over my hands.

I yawn before stumbling downstairs and listen closer to the voice coming from the kitchen.

"Will you shut up! Louis is in bed!" A voice yells.

Harry.

"I'm sorry! But Christmas is in ONE WEEK!" A strong Irish accent shouts back. I grin before opening the kitchen door to have four pairs of eyes set on me.

"Uh, morning." I say, rubbing my left eye with my hand.

"For god's sake Niall! I told you to be quiet!" Liam hisses.

"Nah, Niall's always like this on Christmas. It's fine." I say.

Niall brightly smiles, before running over and literally throwing himself into me.

I stumble back at the sudden impact and fall on the floor with Niall on top of me, causing the boy to laugh and cackle loudly.

"Jesus Ni." I say, sitting up.

He sits up and faces me.

"Louis..."

"Niiiiiall...." I imitate him.

"Can we..." He whispers, getting close to my face.

"..What..."

"Can we...PUT THE CHRISTMAS TREE UP!!!!!!!" He yells, tackling me into a tight hug.

"O-Okay Ni...Niall please this really hurts."

Suddenly, Niall's force is lifted off me, as I see Niall pout as Liam drags him across the floor. Two big hands appear before me, making me smile knowing who it was. I grabbed his hands and he pulled me up. His green eyes glared into my own.

"Can we speak in private?" He asks.

I gulp and nod nervously, before I'm pulled out the kitchen and into his bedroom. He immediately closes the door and turns himself to me.

He strides towards me, before placing his hands on my waist.

"You..." He says.

"Me..." I grin.