Chapter 19

HI GUYS I NEEDED TO UPDATE BECAUSE STORY OF MY LIFE JUST CAME OUT AND IM SHAKING AND CRYING ITS SO PERFECT.

WHY ARE THEY SO PERFECT FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!!!!!!

OKAY ENJOY

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What?!" Harry barks at Louis.

"I-I don't love you, I need to stay away..." Louis quietly says.

Harry growls before clenching his fists and punching the wall next to him.

"Get the fuck OUT!" Harry yells.

Louis quickly nods before turning away and running out the front door crying.

Harry sits on the floor and rests his head on the wall.

And he cries.

Harry hasn't cried in years.

Louis P.O.V

It was for Niall. It was for Niall. It was for Niall. It was for Niall.

I repeat the sentence in my head over and over again as I stumble into Niall's apartment.

I sigh as the apartment is still cold and alone. All I want is my best friend back.

I scramble in my jeans pockets and get my phone, re-dialling the number from before.

"Hello?"

"I've done it."

"Good.  Wait at his apartment."

"Okay."

I hang up and sit on the sofa, trying to calm down but I can't. I can hear my own heartbeat, my legs are shaking and sweat is dripping from my forehead.

Knock Knock.

I gulp before stumbling to the door, slowly turning the door open.

My eyes widen at the five gruff men at my door, holding a shaking boy with blonde hair.

"C-come in." I whisper.

They grunt and push Niall in before all of them enter the living room. I close the door after me and soon join them.

I sit across from them, all five staring at me.

"Did you do it." One of the men states.

I nod before fiddling with my fingers.

He grunts before pushing Niall forwards, I quickly grab the Irish boy and wrap my arms around him.

"Lou I-i'm sorry I-I didn't mean to-"

"Shh Niall it's fine. I got you." I whisper into his ear.

He nods before snuggling into my neck, and I tighten my grip on him protectively.

"What else do you want?" I sneer at them.

They all burst into laughter, into I hear the click of the front door and another man steps in.

"Long time no see, Louis." He smirks.

"Fuck you, Derrick." I snarl.

"Oh LouLou, I already fucked you so i'm alright." He laughs.

I stiffen at what he says and stare at him.

"Now, only one thing left do to." He says.

I frown at him in confusion, until I see him pull the gun out of his pocket.