Chapter 10

Louis P.O.V

I slowly flutter my eyes open, after the sound of a small crash woke me up. My vision is blurry until it finally comes into focus, and I notice the duvet is off my legs. I'm also cold noticing the body that should be next to me isn't there. I frown before I hop of the bed, pulling Harrys big pyjama bottoms up me before they slip off me from being so big.

I quietly tip toe towards the bedroom door and slightly open it, I immediately spot the tall curly man walking around outside. He's talking on the phone, while his other hand is rubbing his forehead.

I slump down against the wall, I know I shouldn't eavesdrop but he's definitely hiding something...

I quiet my breathing a begin listening to him talking.

"No, he knows it's him. What the fuck am I gonna do? You remember what happened last time Derrick found us. No, I'm just afraid he'll go after Louis again. Yes, No, okay, if you do see Derrick, I want you to fucking kill him." Yeah bye Zayn, bye."

I gulp as he hangs up the phone and turns around, I quickly stand and run towards the bed. I jump in and cocoon myself within the duvet. As my breathing settles I hear the bedroom door open. I close my eyes and take slow breaths pretending I didn't see anything.

I feel Harry breathing above me, until I feel a soft kiss pressed on my forehead.

"Nobody will touch you. Nobody." He whispers. He brushes a few hairs out of my face before he stands up and leaves the room, closing the door behind him.

I sit straight up in confusion. What the hell is going on? I need answers. Now.

I stand up and begin walking to the door, before I remembered what I'm wearing I trip on one of the pyjama legs and fall straight on my face.

"Fuck!" I shout, Holding my forehead in pain.

Seconds later, Harry comes scrambling through the door with worry on his face,

"Louis?!" He shouts, before turning to face me.

"I'm fine Hazza, just fell over, I'm so clumsy." I lie.

He bends down next to me before holding my left hand, rubbing his thumb in circles on my knuckles.

"I'm sorry, I thought something happened, like somebody just- it don't matter." He says, with a slight smile.

"Well Harry I actually need to talk to you about that..." I say.

"What's wrong Lou bear?" He asks.

"Well, I'm just wondering what the whole thing with this Derrick guy is like, please explain to me, I don't want to be left out." I say.

He sighs and looks down, before he looks back into my eyes.

"I guess I should explain.."

I nod before he speaks again.

"Well if it wasn't for Derrick, I wouldn't be known as who I am. We kind of started the whole business thing together. After finally getting to the top of the game, we did kind of go our separate ways. I did do my illegal doings, but at least I kept business flowing. Derrick on the other hand went with guilt, wasting money, raping and killing innocent people. After a while it became too long, and everyone kicked him out on the streets. Ever since then we've been enemies, He's managed to pull his own gang together, but he'll try anything, go after any weakness of mine to tear me down."

I gasp, taking in all the new information.

"But, what could even be your weakness?" I asks curiously.