Chapter 17

Ok ok I'm here. My parents are wankers. ANYWAY ENJOY :p

I proper embarrassed my mum, we were in town and I shouted "MY MUM LOVES ONE DIRECTION!" really loud.

im best daughter ever ok

ok enjoy darlings

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harry P.O.V

"Mate sit down you've been pacing for the past hour." Zayn complains.

"No, I can't keep still it doesn't feel right." I return.

He yawns and turns to the other side of the hospital chair.

We've been in the hospital waiting room for nearly 3 hours now. I hope these fucking nurses hurry up, nobody tests my patience.

"Is a Mr.Styles here?" A voice says.

I turn round and face a young skinny nurse with blonde hair in a bun.

"That's me." I say, walking forward.

"Alright you may visit Mr.Tomlinson. I'm afraid the others must wait for now." She says.

I nod before facing Zayn and nodding. He smiles and pokes Liam who is sleeping next to Niall.

Liam wakes up and looks at me and yawns. I laugh and wave before following the nurse.

She leads me through double white doors, and after walking down a hallway for 10 minutes, she leads me outside a door that says "Room 245"

"Here you go Mr.Styles. Please remain calm to the patient as he has gone through a lot." She says with a smile.

"What exactly happened to him?" I curiously ask. Nothing that bad happened right?

"Well" She looks at the chart on her paper "He has three bruised ribs, his head was bleeding a bit and we have disinfected and cleaned him from the sexual assault." She says looking back at me.

I freeze. Sexual Assault?

Does that mean...

I nod and burst into the room and look around.

I soon find the hospital bed, filled with a skinny figure with brunette hair. His chest rising up and down as he softly sleeps.

I walk over to the bed and hold his cheek.

"Hi Lou..." I say.

I sit down and hold his hand, rubbing my thumb over it.

His eyes slowly flutter open and face me, his bright blue eyes were now dull and grey.

"H-Hazza?" He whispers.

"Hey Lou, i'm right here." I say smiling at him.

He closes his eyes and smiles, making his little crinkles appear by his eyes.

"I'm tired Haz, I haven't slept properly in two weeks." He says, then yawning after.

I anger thinking about the past two weeks, but my anger is replaced soon as he faces me again.

"Come on i'll let you sleep then." I say with a chuckle.

I stand up but he grabs my wrist and pulls me back. He pouts before shuffling over on the bed.

"Fine." I say with a grin.

I slide in next to him and pull him into me. He nuzzles his nose into my neck and I wrap my arms around him protectively. I play with his feathery hair, putting it behind his ear. I feel his chest slowly rising up and down on me.