Chapter 6

I quickly run to the living room to find Harry and Zayn missing, but at least Niall's there and holding hands with Liam...

WAIT. WHAT?

I awkwardly cough, to have Niall turn around to face me. His cheeks turn red and he quickly shuffles along to me.

"Um, Louis I just-"

"Niall, can we just go? This parties just shit."

"Yeah I guess, bye Liam." Niall gives Liam a little wave and Liam returns with a smile.

I stern Niall around and put my arm around his back so I can push him out of the door.

"Hey, where ya goin?" Nick says after entering the hallway.

"Um, Niall isn't feeling well so, i'm taking him home..."

"Oh, okay i'll call or, something." Nick says awkwardly.

"Yeah sure, bye!" I say with a smile, then opening the door and leaving the house.

I sit in the drivers seat of my car and Niall sits in the passenger seat.

I begin to put my keys in but Niall interrupts me.

"Look, Louis i'm sorry we didn't need to leave for me, he's just nice and-"

"Niall, Harry kissed me."

Niall's jaw dropped.

"Really? Shit."

"I know, it's just...Harry doesn't seem as bad as everyone puts him to be. Anyway, you're equally as bad hanging off with Liam!"

Niall instantly blushes, "It's not like that!" He shouts.

"Aha yeah, you were just eye stripping each other for no reason." I say, rolling my eyes.

"Oh, go fuck yourself Lewis, no wait, Go fuck Harry!"

I laugh loudly, "Oh Neil I cannot, because the bed will be taken by you and Leeyum!"

Niall cringes and turns away. "Just drive."

I grin and begin the car, pulling out of the road and driving back to Niall's apartment.

Later...

After we got home, Niall made himself a sandwich and collapsed into sleep on the sofa. I covered him with a blanket with made him stir in his sleep, but he was still snoring asleep.

I go into the spare bedroom I've been living in the past few days, I strip myself of my top and trousers and slip into bed. I close my eyes and exhale a deep breath, when I hear the side table next to me buzzing.

I grab my phone and unlock it, making my eyes squint from the light. I have a text from an unknown number.

Hey, managed to get your number off Nick. Be ready at 8 pm tomorrow, We're going out somewhere ;)

-Harry xx

I read the text 4 times. Harry now has my number?! I groan and flop back into my bed. Will I even bother to go on the date? Before I know it, i'm drifting off into sleep, trying to forget about the day soon to come.