The Beginning.

(In grade 6)

"Wait up! You're too fast." You say while you try to catch up with him. "You better hurry up. The bell already rung. You're lucky. If you weren't my bestfriend, I would have left you. Now hurry up." Maxwell yells because he is all the way at the other end of the hallway, waiting for you. You finally catch up to him, out of breath and sweating. "Wow, you need to exercise more for a girl like a you." Maxwell joked. "Well *puff* I'm sorry, *puff* I can't meet up to your expectations, Mr. track star. Now, if you can spare 2 extra seconds, I need to talk a drink." You reply before bending over to take a drink. You wipe your mouth. "Now can we go to class (Y/N)?" Maxwell asked, smiling. You smile back and enter your math class. Once you two got inside math class, everyone was looking at you. "Late? Again Mrs.(Y/LN)?" Mrs. Martinez say, look first at Maxwell, then back at you. "I'm sorry, Mrs. Martinez. It won't happen again." You reply then take you seat. "Don't think I haven't noticed you, Mr. Fileds. Why are you late?" She asked. "Mrs-" Maxwell started but then was interpreted. "Actually, I don't want to hear it. Just take your seat." Mrs. Martinez sparked back. Maxwell took his seat and Mrs. Martinez continued her lesson. You weren't paying attention that much to her lesson and once the bell rung, you and Maxwell were the first ones out the door. "So what's on your mind for lunch?" Maxwell asked. "Probably Micky D's." You responded while you were outside and walking to McDonald's. "Really? I thought you were on a diet. You do have a bit of a big belly you have going on there." Maxwell joked and started to laugh. You got a bit mad, but it didn't bother you because he knew he was joking. "To inform you, today is my cheat day." You said, trying to keep your anger under control. "Everyday is your cheat day, (Y/N). " Maxwell replied. Maxwell started to clam down as you were walking inside McDonald's. You ordered and payed for what you wanted and Maxwell did the same thing. You both went to go find a table to sit and eat. "So what you planning to do after we leave this dump called our school?" You asked before shoving a bunch of fries in your mouth. "Well to this point, I want to see if my YouTube career is going to take off. And my plan B is to a music producer. You? Got any plans?" He says then doing the same thing you did.

"I don't know."