Dont Do Anything Crazy

(at Maxwell's house after graduation.)
The music has bumping and was loud. Just like how you listen to your music with headphones. After graduation, all the graduates went to Maxwell's house to have an end of middle school party. It was crazy! How? 'Cause the principal and vice principal was at the party. Weird right? But hey at least you were having fun. You were there talking to some other girls that used to be in your class and once your favourite song, 'Team' by Iggy Azalea, you told Maxwell to dance with you. You and Max went into the middle of the dance floor and started to dance. Both of you were laughing and dancing. Soon the girls you were talking to were dancing with other boys and having fun. Two minutes into the song, and now everyone is dancing. The DJ took the mic. "Aye yo graduates from (school name) where you at?" Everyone yelled. "What? I can't hear you. Where is the 2016 graduates from (school name) at!?" The DJ asked again. Everyone yelled again, even louder. You had a glass of wine in your hand and Maxwell had bottled water. "Ok. Ok. Now I see y'all. Now we are going to spice things up. Girls on this side of the house and boys on this side of the house." The DJ added. The girls were on the north side of the house, with their back facing the wall, and the boys were on the south side of the house. "Now, everyone cover your eyes. Once you hear the music, you are going to start walking forward. The first person you bump into, you have to slow dance with them. Yes, I mean, once you bump into them, boys, put your arms on her waist. Girls, put you hands around his neck. For boys, try not to reach for the booty. Girls, try not to chock the man. Ready?" The DJ said. He played 'Love Yourslef' by Justin Bieber. The girls and the boys started making their way to each other. You bumped into Jason. 'Fine. I'll just dance with him for the sake of the party. You put you hands on his neck and he put his hands on your waist. "Look, I'm sorry for cheating on you. Please, take me back." Jason begged, moving side to side with him. "I can't Jason. You are truly a nice guy, but what you did last year was unbelievable. You said you love me, and the you go off kissing another girl? I can't Jason." You say. "I do love you,(Y/N). Please, I'll make it up to you." He said. The both of you were just dancing, not noticing that everyone else left the dance floor just you look at you two dance. Jason the twirled you and brought him closer to him. You felt his breath on your neck. Jason twirled you again and brought you even closer to him that time. You were looking him deep in his eyes and he bent you over and went in for a kiss. You kissed him, but only for one second. You let go. "Jason I can't." You then felt the room to go sit out side with your wine. Maxwell saw you run outside and followed you. "Hey. You good?" He asked. "I'm fine Jason, I mean Maxwell." You responed. Maxwell came to sit beside you. "Want me to drive you home?" He asked. You nodded your head yes. Maxwell stood up and offer his hand. You took his hand and got up. You got inside the car and it was silent the whole car ride. You and Maxwell stood at your porch. Your eyes were glued to the ground. Then finally Maxwell spoke up. "You were good on the dance floor." He said. "That wasn't me. It was someone else." You said back. "But hey it was good. Anyways bye (Y/N). Hey, call me ok." He said before he moved. "Max, wait." You said, you head still down. He came back, standing in front of you. You brought you face closer to him, and put your lips on his. He kissed back, holding your waist and bringing you closer to him to deepen the kiss. "I'm sorry. This is porbly the last this I'll ever see you. So I wanted to say, don't do anything crazy without me. Ok?" You said, looking into his eyes. "Goodnight (Y/N). You need some sleep." Maxwell said, before leaving. You opened the door. "Hi mom. Bye mom" you side before running to your room. You changed out of you dress and put on a EXTRA LARGE shirt and shorts. (Where are my girls who wear EXTRA LARGE shirts to bed?)
You jumped in bed, thinking 'OH MY GOD (Y/N) YOURE SO STUPID!!!! WHY DID YOU KISS YOU BEST FRIEND??!! JUST GO KILL YOURSLEF NOW!!!'

You then fell asleep.