So Long, My Friend

"Oh my god! Look who big we are!" You said with tears of joy fill up you eyes as you see Maxwell on a suit and tie. Maxwell checks you out. You wearing your favorite dress because your mom picked it out. The top was strapless and was filled with plastic diamonds that shine in light. The bottom of the dress was an outstanding, ombre dark blue to white. "God damn!" Maxwell says loudly has he was backing up to act like you're too beautiful. "Who are you and what have you done to the real (Y/N)?" Maxwell joked and both of you start laughing. "Cone on, Max. Act like you're actually graduating." You say and giggle. You and your class start to walk down to the gym because that's where you graduation is taking place. Your class was put into individual seats and you were sitting beside your ex, Jason. You thought 'why do I have sit beside him? Out of all the people in my class, I HAVE TO sit beside this human being? Why?'

At your school, everything and everyone is cool. Like really cool, even the principal is cool. So days before your graduation, all the graduates got to choose what song you get. You choosed 'Hips Don't Lie' by Shakira. Maxwell picked '679' by Fetty Wap. When your name was called, you walked up to the stage, shaking your hips and lip syncing along to the song. Maxwell stood up and started howling "YASSSSS (Y/N)!!! THATS MY BEST FRIEND, THATS MY

BEST FRIEND!!" And people did the same, they stood up and started clapping. You eyes were always on Maxwell while you were on the stage. Your eyes began to fill with tears of joy again and you were smiling at him. You walk of the stage and started to head Max's way. You hug him tightly and tears started to drop from you face on to Max's shoulder. "Thanks, Max. You helped me survived in school." You said. Maxwell hugs you back and his grip on you was great. "No. Thank you for being the greatest best friend. You're the best, (Y/N)." He whispered in your ear. The principal called up Max and you has to let go. "Go kill 'em!" You yell when Maxwell walks up to the stage, dancing. You dance along with him, but have to stay in your spot. His eyes were on you since he got on the stage. He comes walking of the stage to give you another hug. "Go sit back at your seat. Come back to me after we are done with this." Max whispers in your ear again. You walk back to your seat.

While you walk back to your seat, Jason is looking you untill you sit down. "So, I see you have a boyfriend, (Y/N)?" Jason asked, while looking at the performance the other class was doing. "Creep much, Jason? And may I ask, why do you care?" You responded, looking at him. "Well, you two were hugging, so I have to ask, is he the new guy?" He says, looking at you, in your eyes. The eyes you used to love, and now you can't look away, but you managed to. "Just to let you know, Max is my best friend. And even if he was my boyfriend, he would be a better one that you, you perverted freak." You say, turning your head to the performance and cross your legs. "Come on babe, you know I was a good boyfriend." He replied, putting his hand on your thigh. You smack his hand away. "Is that what you say to all of your ex's just to get inside their pants? Well guess, I'm not one of those girls. I actually have slef respect. Not like those other girls." You say with a bit of anger in your tone. Jason turns away and looks back at the performance. Both of you stay silence for about two minutes before he breaks the silence. "To me, you aren't one of those girls, you're special to me, (Y/N). When are you gonna notice that?" He asked. You look back at him with disgusted face. "Are you joking? Whatever you are trying do is not working, so stop." You reply back with even more anger in your tone and looked back at the performance. "(Y/N). I-I love you and I want you back." He says. "Are you kidding me? Do you not remember what happen last year? I am not taking you back whatsoever." You responded. He kept quite and went on to look at the performance.