Truth Or Dare?

(at the Campus dorms.)
"Dare." Brooklyn said confidently then taking a drink if her beer. She wiped her mouth as smoe of the beer left her mouth. "Give me anything. Jut know, I'll be victorious!" She countiued. "Ok, miss thinks-she-can-handle-beer." Alli stayed then giggled. "Ok. I dear you to prank call....Mr. Karwasmam." (Assassination classroom anyone? Fine I'll stop) Alli said, getting up and getting Brooklyn one of the house phone. Brooklyn took a big breath and dialed Mr. Karwasmam. He answered and Brooklyn put on a country-like accent. "Hello, is this Chris Karwasmam?" She said. Everyone giggled. "Yes, and who is this?" He replied. "This is Katie from the mustard factory. I wanted to know when you wanted your 5000 jars of mustard, today or tomorrow?" She said, acting like she was chewing gum. "WHAT!!??" Mr. Karwasmam yelled. "I didn't oreded 5000 jars of mustard. I don't even like mustard!" He said with anger in his tone. "Well, sir, on my papers, it said you ordered 5000 jars of mustard. And you said you want it ASAP." Brooklyn said. "I refuse to take the mustard." Mr. Karwasmam said. "Too bad sir. You can't because we don't do refunds and I'm suggesting you want them tomorrow." She said. "WHAT! IM NOR TAKING THE-" He said, but he was cut off by Brooklyn, ending the call. "Happy?" She asked, facing everyone, then taking a sip of her beer. "Drunk yet?" You asked. She looks at you and raised an eyebrow. "Not even close." She barks back. Brooklyn the turns to Maxwell and looked deep intohis eyes. "Max, truth or dare?" Brooklyn asked Max with a grin on her face. "Dare me. Give me you best one." He says then takes a sip of his beer. He then puts a grin on his face. "Ok. Kiss someone who you think is the hottest in this room." She says. He looks around the room, then sets his eye on you. You get up and try to run to your room, but Alli grabs you by you ankles and you drop to the floor, facing the sky. All of sudden, you see a Maxwell creep up on to of you and stills has his grin on his face. You smile too. He puts his face closer to your face, and then puts his soft lips on his. You forgot how this felt and just let the moment go by. You two parted. "Get of me!" You yell in his face. He smiles then get off you. You sit back off then wiped your mouth. "Ok (Y/N)! Your turn." Mark says. You look around the room and face Stacy. "Stacy, truth or dare?" You asked her with a grin on your face. "Truth." She says and grins too. "Tell us your deepest, darkest, secret to you never, ever told anyone." You say. Stacy takes a drink of her beer then looks at everyone in the room. "You better not tell anyone. ANYONE! Do you hear me?" She said, looking serious. Everyone said yes and got closer to Stacy. "Well, I always had a crush on..." She said. "On, Michael Jackson. DON'T ASK ME WHY!" She said, and her face turning a bright shade of red. "Wow, I never knew that. That's was weird." You said, awkwardly. "Well, you asked a silly question, you get a silly answer, that's true." Stacy said, turning her back to the crowd. "Ok, Stacy, it your turn. Ask someone." Mark said. Stacy faced to crowd and looked at Mark. "Mark, Truth or dare?" She asked him, with a grin on her face. "Dare." Mark replied then took a drink of his beer. "I dare you to dry hump....(Y/N)!" Stacy said then laughed. Mark looked at you and started crawling your way. "WHY ME?!! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO INVOLVE ME??!!" You yelled, getting up and try to run again. But Brooklyn grabbed your wrist and dragged you down. Soon, Mark was on top of you, dry humping you. (Sorry, my young reader, with a innocent mind.)  You didn't want this, but it happened, and you just want to forget about it. You laughed off and went back to the game. You played the game for about 2-3 hours, untill Brooklyn got drunk. "Hey Brooke. You drunk yet?" You asked her. "N-no, you're drunk." Brooklyn said, slurring her words. "Yes you are. Just give up, truth or dare?" You asked her. "Dare me." She responded. "I dare you to into the boys washroom." You said. "What are we in? Grade 4?" Alli asked. "You didn't let me Finsh, and Mark, you have to go with her. You have to go inside the boys washroom, and lick the toilet seat." You said. "You're joking right? Do I really have to go with her?" Mark whined. You smile at him. "When have I even been joking? And if I have, name 3." You said. " cliché." He said, kissing his teeth. Mark and Brooklyn went inside the boys washroom, and Brooklyn, licked the toilet seat. They came back out. "Did she do it?" You said, running up to Mark. He looked like he was gonna ng to throw up. "Y-yeah." He said, holding his head. "You'll be fine Mark. Get over it." You say, shoving him. "No, I'm not. A GIRL JUST LICKED A TOILET SEAT!" Mark yelled. "Welp, it looks like, Brooke, Alli, and Max are drunk. So it's just up to you and me." You said grinning. "Do you know what I'm thinking about?" You asked Mark. He grinned back at you. "Drink off?" He replied back. "Let's do this!" You say, entering the kitchen and bringing out a bunch of beers. "Ready? Go!" Mark yelled and started chugging down beer. Mark got drunk after beer 7. You were victorious! You jumped up and down, celebrating. "I AM VICTORIOUS!!" You yelled. "Now if you aren't that drunk, please help me with these ones called our friends." You say, pointing to Alli, Brooklyn, and Max. You and Mark put Brooklyn on one couch, Alli on another, and Max on the another one. You got dressed and hoped into bed. Mark took off his shirt and hopped into Brooklyn's bed.

"Night, (Y/N)"
"Night, Mark."

(Sup? If you don't know, you're 26 in the book and I was referring to Markipler. So don't worry if you're under 19. I got you.
See ya in the next chapter.)

-Unbreakable💗