His Lips

(WARING: IF YOU HATE GRAPHIC CONTENT/ ADULT LANGUAGE, SKIP THIS CHAPTER! If you do, you're sick and I like it.)
(At the Campus dorms)
Third person P.O.V
You looked everywhere in the kitchen in a rush for that bottle of lotion. Nothing. You looked everywhere, except the very top cupboard. 'I swear. If my lotion is there, I AM GONNA SLAP THE SHIT OUT OF BROOKLYN!' You may ask "what would a bottle of coca butter lotion is doing in a top cupboard?" It's because your GIANT LOOKING ASS Friend named Brooklyn, likes to hide your stuff in tall places where you can't reach. (Sorry, my fellow tall humans)
You stand on your toes, trying to find the lotion with your hand. Your towel rised up a little, but you didn't care since you're 'home alone.' The results... Nothing. You started to get stressed out just because you can't find your bottle of lotion. You checked the other cupboard, only to be distributed by a pair of hands on your waist. "WHAT THE FUCK!?" You yelled at the sudden movement. You turned around to see it was Mark. Mark laughing at your sudden outbursts. "Jeez I don't know you had it in ya, (Y/N)." He said before giggling. You slapped his hand, but he didn't let go of you.

"Mark, stop. I'm not in the mood for your games." You said. "Why no?" He whispered in his deep, sexy, voice he has to your ear. It sent shivers down your spine, and left your legs weak. Mark then started to nibble on your ear lobe. You gasped at the sudden movement.

"M-mark. W-what are y-you d-doing?" You stuttered. He then worked his way down to your neck, leaving visual kissing marks. "You thought I can let go that easy? Just come in here with only a towel? You should know better (Y/N)." He said. You didn't know what he was taking untill you looked at what you have on. Only a towel. He kissed your shoulder, gripping both your boobs with his hands. "What are you doing anyways?" He asked. "I have to go somewhere. I can't f-find my l-lotion a-anywhere." You said, slowly letting a small moan after. Mark then turned to you around. He was looking at your beautiful (E/C) and you were staring at his dark, chocolate eyes. "M-mind if you help m-me? I c-can't find it a-anywhere." You said, then leaning closer to him. "Where was the last place you saw it?" He asked. He leaned in closer until your foreheads were touching. "I don't know. B-brooke had it last. And she l-likes m-messing with my s-stuff." You said. You leaned in closer until the space between your lips were gone. 'His lips are so sof- (Y/N) SHUT THE FUCK UP! YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND! AND HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND! YOU CANT DO THIS!' You thought to yourself. You then pulled yourslef away from Mark. "I'm sorry Mark. I can't do this right now." You said, removing Marks hands from you waist. "So you mean you can do it, but just not now." He replied, leaning in the counter. You just smirked at him. "We can't do this at all period. I have a boyfriend and you have a girlfriend. It's impossible, Mark." You said. You countiued looking for the lotion. The towel then rose up to show a littel booty. Mark then slapped your booty and gripped. "We gotta do it sometime." He said. You kissed your teeth and went to your room.

"So, where are you going?" Mark asked from the kitchen. You grabbed your stuff and went to hallway, leading to the bathroom. "Long story short, Maxwell is being held hostage in a old house. I'll leave the door open. I swear if you come in, I'll slap you so hard, you'll end up in a hospital in Japan." You said, walking into the washroom. You turned on the water and put your hand in to check the temperature. Mark sat on the floor next to washroom. You felt the water temperature, and it was right. You took off you towel and stepped in. You closed the curtains. "You can come in now, Mark." You called out. He came in and sat on the toilet lid. "So, what about Maxwell?" Mark asked. You picked up the soap and put a little on your scrub thing. (I don't know what that thing is called.) "Maxwell is kept hostage I'm a old house. In order to save him, I have to dance with the person is keeping his hostage. Yeah, you heard me right. Dance." You said, poking you head out to look at Mark. "Who's keeping him hostage?" Mark asked. "My old stalker called Andres. I knew him since kindergarten ans he had a crush on me. I rejected him because he was just your average day creep. He actually scared me when.." You stopped. "He what?" Mark asked, obviously waiting for an answer. "He....he....he..." you said before sniffing. You felt warm tears running down your face. "(Y/N) what did he do to you?" Mark asked again. "He....touched me." You said before putting shampoo in your hair. You both stayed in silence untill you broke it. "Can....can we just drop the subject and put our focus on Maxwell?" You asked, rinsing the shampoo out of your hair. "O-ok. If there anything I can do to help?" Mark questioned. "Yes! Thanks for bringing it up actually. You can actually help for once." You said following a slight laugh form the both of you. "Give me my towel." You said. Mark gave you the towel and gave you the towel. You dried yourslef up and got out, only to be met with a pair of big eyes. "You might want to keep that under control, you know." You said, pointing to Mark's big blue in his pants. He used his hands to cover it up, but it didn't help. You got closer to him and rubbed his member. You then ran to your room.

"You tease." Mark said, rilling you to your room. As soon as he got there, you were already in your room, and you shut the door on Mark's face. "Ah ah ah...no coming this time, Mark." You said on the other side of the door. Mark just laughed.

(AN: I know this sounds like a Markipler x reader Fanfic, but it's not. I was actually reading a Markipler x reader Fanfic before writing. But, the Mark in this book is Markipler. Sorry not sorry.)