Let's Play Speed!

(In grade 7)
*Ring, Ring.* The bell for lunch woke you up because you werw sleeping in class. You had to get to the grade 5 class because you were watching them over lunch. You and Jason had to watch after those grade 5. Yes, Jason. The most popular boy in grade 7. He's just popular for his looks. You were slightly fangirling inside because you had a crush. So you took you lunch bag and waited outside the class, waiting for Jason to Finsh talking with those girls. Who were the popular girls in grade 7. "So, you ready?" Jason asked, walking to the grade 5 class. "I was ready since the bell rung." You said, trying not to giggle because Jason was dancing down the hall. "Why you laughing? Don't you like my dance move? Is sexy, right?" Jason said, still dancing. The both of you were at the grade 5 class and you meet up with the teacher. "Thank you so much for doing this. You two are awesome." The twenty- something- year- old teacher told us. "No prob, miss." I replied. "Yeah, anytime." Jason said as we walked in the classroom. The kids were eating and playing. "So, what's our job?" Jason asked. "Really you don't know. Well, we're supposed to look after these ones." You said pointing at them. "They can do whatever that want, but if one of them gets hurt. Its ok. As long there is no blood. If there is blood, just tell me." You continued. And both of you giggled. You both went to sit at the front of the class and started to eat your lunch. Jason was staring at you. "What? You never seen someone eat before?" You asked him. "It's just I'm super hungry, and I didn't have breakfast. So do you mind sharing?" He said. You giggled and replied. "That's why your so God damn skinny. There's no skin on you. It's all bone." You say. "Hey! I'm gonna take that as a compliment. And plus, I do have sink." He said and both of you busted in laughter. "Fine. Take." You said, offering him the other side of your sandwich. After you were done, you pulled out a pack of cards. "Wanna play speed?" You asked Jason. "Sure." He reply. It was raining really hard, so you knew that you had indoor recess. After playing multiple rounds of speed, you won all of them and Jason was getting frustrated. "You know what? I QUIT." He yelled. "I quit. I quit. I quit. You're like the queen of speed. Please tell me your secrets of winning." He cried and getting up out of his chair. You burst out with laughter. "Well, really, I don't have a secret. But, I've been play speed since when I was 4, so I think that's my secret." You said trying to clam down. Jason comes back to sit down and is clam. He just looks at you, shuffling the cards, and he has a smile on his face. You glance at him and notice that he looking at you. Then turn back to the cards, blushing. There was silence between you two before Jason breaks the silence. "You know, you look cute when you blush. Did you know?" He asked. You blush even harder and feel like you a tomato. "Ummm...n-no I d-didnt. You really think so?" You asked. "Of course I do. (Y/N), do you want to be my girlfriend?" He asked you.

You heart stopped.