A Happy Ending? pt.3

(Light sumt waring. For all you pervs. I'm doing y'all a favor. )

You rubbed Maxwell a little then planted a kiss on the tip. He gave out another groan and tilted his head back a little. You then took Maxwell's member in one until you couldn't take anymore. You pulled you head up and pushed it hack down to you limit. With the rest you can fit, you rubbed with one of you hands. The other hand was on Maxwell's knee, supporting you. You bobbed your head fast as your rubbing became faster and harder and Maxwell was moaning mess. He had his head tilted back and his eyes closed. "Oh god (Y/N). Yessss." He hiss out as you left a hand on the back of you neck. Maxwell pushed you down to fit all of him in your mouth. You tried your hardest on to gag, and lucky you,you didn't. You pulled your head up of a little air and rubbed Maxwell. "So, progress report?" You asked and smirked a bit. "Good. Very good," He said. "I thought you said this was your first time giving head." He countiued as he shot he head to you. "Hey. Those Markiplier x reader Fanfic's has teached me enough to give proper head." You said as your went back to his member.

You bobbed you head some more, treating his member like a lollipop. Giving it a lick as you go up and down his member. You went faster and harder, you also rubbed him faster and harder until you felt a warm, salty, and sticky liquid go down your thoat. You swallow the liquid and brought your attention to Maxwell. "Damn. You even swallow?" He questioned and looked at you with shock. "Yep. Impressed?" You said as you cleaned you your lips. "Very." He answered. You then got up from your knees and brushed off the dirt that was on your knees. You looked around the room for your shirt and Maxwell was looking for his pants. "You sure you don't want head?" He asked as he was putting on his pants. "Positive." You replied as you buttoned your flannel. You gave Maxwell a final kiss and then headed to your room. You put on your jeans and took out your toothbrush, toothpastes and makeup with you to the washroom. While you were walking, you looked in the living room to see Maxwell with a red dress shirt, with the sleeves rolled and blue jeans. You smiled at him and entered the washroom. You brushed your teeth and applied little makeup. You came out and to see that Brooklyn, Mark and Alli have came back and we're looking ready. You ran back to the room and put your things away then slipped on your socks and shoes.

Everyone met up at the door and looked at each other. "Damn baby girl. Yo Max, if I were you, I wold hit that right now." Mark said as he at you, up and down. You gave him a big slap on his arm and he yelled out "OW!!" "That's why do don't say stuff like that." Alli hissed. She wore black leggings. Over that black leggings were pink booty shorts, and a black top. She also wore a black beanie and black convers with light makeup . "Alli, how come you are still with him?" Brooklyn asked. She wore a light bule jumper with brown boots and also light makeup. "I really don't know. How am I still with yo dumb self Mark?" She questioned him. "Ummm...because I'm handsome." He said. Mark wore red jeans with a swatter that had 'YOLO' written across form his shoulder in white. He wore white Jordans and a white beanie. "Correction, I only with you cause you make me feel good." Alli corrected him. "You give her head?" Maxwell asked. Maxwell wore blue jeans with a tight white shirt that showed his mussels. He paired it with with white Jordans. "No." Mark responded, giving Alli a weird look. An awkward moment rose between everyone, but Brooklyn broke it. "So are we gonna go or what?" Brooklyn asked. Everybody nodded and went outside. You went into Maxwell's car and sat in the passenger's side. Brooklyn, Alli, and Mark were sitting in the back and Maxwell was driving. "Come on Max. Those sushis are disappearing as we speak." Alli said inpatiently while jumping up and down in her seat. "Clam down. You're gonna get your shshi," Brooklyn said as she looked over and saw Mark with a tint of red in his face, starring at Alli's breast. "Plus, I think you're giving Mark a boner." She added then giggled. Alli looked over to Mark's side and saw that Mark's face was red. "Tipical men these days." She replied to Mark's reactions. Maxwell started the car and said, "If you should know, it's apart of a manly hood." He said as he was about to drive off to The Big Blue. You took the AUX cord and plugged in your phone and put on some Music. They were still at each other at the back. "Ay. Why dont y'all shut up and enjoy the music."