Time To Start!

(at the Campus dorms)
'Ok, (Y/N). You need to act like you belong. Not how you act when you're at home. So first is find your dorm.' You thought to yourslef. On the paper they give you said "room 121." 'I don't know shere the heck that is.' your thoughts keep coming on. You look for room 121, but couldn't find it. Thats when you gave up, and went to ask someone. "Umm, excuse me?" You say, tapping a brunette girl. She turns around to face you. "Umm, d-do you know where room 121 is?" You asked the girl with your head down. "Room 121? That's my room too." She replied. You look to see a girl with brown eyes look into your eyes. "Really?" You say. "Yep. The room is this way." She says, leading you to room 121. She opened the room, half of it covered in art and drawing of Markipler, Jackseptieye, PewDiePie, and other YouTubers. Your eyes open big to the look you that side to the room. "Umm, my mane is Brooklyn. Brooke for short." Brooklyn said, putting her hands in front of you. "(Y/N). Nice to meet hyou Brooke." You say, shacking the her hand. "Well, I'll just leave you to unpack. See you out there, right?" Brooke asked. "Yep" you responded, nodding you head. Brooke left and shutting the door behind her. 'Well, I'm paired with a very good looking girl. She likes art too, Hun. She like a lot of YouTubers, and she seems chill.' You thought. You unpack most of you things and left the unnecessary things inside the suitcase. You look at the TV stand and see there is a Wii. "Sweet." You say out loud, hoping nobody hears you. "Now, I got a few bucks. I can use it for a Wii game, right?" You say to yourself. "And plus, you dont have classes for the rest of the day. You I can go find a game somewhere." I countiued. You take out your sketchbook because you what to draw after you come back and leave the sketchbook on you bed. You take your headphones from you suitcase and plugged them in, them left your room. Your favourite song, 'Truffle Butter' by Nicki Minaj was playing. You try and make your way through so many people cramped into one house to the front, but failed to. You triped over you one shoe and ended up under Brooklyn. She offers her hand to you and you take it and stand back up. "Hey. I know it a crowed place, but I knew you did that on purpose." She says , lifting you up. "It wasn't on purpose. I tripped by accident." You say, getting up. The rest of the way to the front, you see others playing Card Before Humanity, couples kissing everywhere, and other just talking about celebration and partys. You finally made your way to the front. "Thanks." You say to Brooke. "Anytime." She responded. You leave with a smile on your face. You beloved you accomplished something in your life for once, you actually made a real friend on the first day.

You left, dancing to yet another one of your favorite songs, 'Ani't Your Mama' by Jennifer Lopez and you start dancing, closing your eyes. The people walking, made way for you and started clapping to your awesome dance moves. It felt like you're putting on a show for them as you kept on dancing for their entertainment. A group of people started to make a circle around you, howling and clapping. The song ended and you opened your eyes, seeing at least more 20 people. You stand back up and started walking almost immediately. You blushed and light shade of pink as you head clapping, but you still kept on walking. You made to the game store and started walking toward to the games for the Wii. You looked through all of them and only one of them caught your attention. You got the game, but before you went to the cashier, you picked up a Legend Of Zelda game before you went to the Will U stand to play Splatoon. You stayed there for quite a long time and heard voice from your right. "Yo! That's her dude. You gotta go talk to her." One man said. "Yeah man. If you what her back, you gotta make a move."

'I wonder who or what they were talking about.'