Please read ~authors note~

I am very sorry to disappoint my readers in this not being another chapter, but I am posting this chapter in every single one of my published books here on Wattpad. I would love for you to read what comes next because I couldn't have said it better myself. Micheal Kuza, a man who is a singer in his own band and close friends of the members of Motionless in White, posted this on his Tumblr and it nearly brought me to tears.

Some of my readers if you are like me, and even if you're not, deserve to have this said. So please without any further delay, here is the exact thing Kuza posted on his tumblr. No editing, no anything, these are the words of Micheal Kuza.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ive wanted to say this for a while. If you have just a little bit if free time please read this if not for me, then for yourself.
We are the broken, the betrayed, the scared, and the dead. We are a family in the shadows that nobody see, we all have some type of issue that we're currently dealing with, school, family, friends, society, ect. We are looked down at because of they we think, believe in, look like, and act.
I can say personally that I'm the way I am because of my past. I've realized this by sitting down with a friend and talking.
I said "Frank, this is weird but I cannot think of a reason of why I'm the way I am quiet, shy, mad, depressed, and whatever..." as we talked it came to me he said; "Well, from what I've seen and have been told. I'd say its because of your past, with your mom and dad fighting a lot, and how your relationship is between the both of them as well as your sister and brother."
Long story short my life consists of negativity all of the time. I've been told by a lot of you that you're cutting, thinking of suicide, feeling alone, that you have no friends or help from anyone to help you get better. Well I personally can't help everyone that comes to me with but I really hope this works. Please do not feel alone in any type of situation. Yes I'm in a band and online and shit but this doesn't mean I live a happy joyful life. I've been suicidal, I've cut my arms countless times, I've drank a lot because of depression and took pills because I've felt what you feel. There's nothing more heartbreaking than having kids, young kids tell me they hate their life. Honestly you will. Its a dark phase in life that we've all felt before. There is a window to escape from you personally have to be STRONG put your mind in the right mindset to make yourself want to feel better. You can be talked too for years and still feel like shit. Its up to you to make YOU better. Like I said before I've done everything in the books that's horrible for you to try and make myself feel better it only made things worse.
1 thing you need to do is stop with the self harming, its addicting and hard.. I know. It DOESN'T help you feel better if you say it does you're lying to yourself and going down the wrong path. I'm an example of it I stopped the thoughts of self harming and ignored the bullying and took my own path I've created for myself and look where I am today. I know I'm not famous or in a national touring band, but I'm very thankful of the path I've chosen to live and my goals in life. I have yet to reach that goal but I'm further than I ever thought I would be.
Please stop hurting yourselves, set your goals, even if a day by day goal reach them and you'll feel this successful feeling of accomplishment inside. THAT will help you move on from all of your troubles. You are beautiful people, I don't give a fuck if you're over weight or under weight, black, white or a damn alien, you can be successful if you have the right mind set and take risks. Its hard, nothing in life is easy or handed to you... but you CAN do it. Fuck the haters and people that tell you you're not going anywhere, its those people that are the true losers in life, not you. We are a dysfunctional family that needs to be together. If you are a music person the there's your escape. If you want to be in a touring band, then set that goal. Start taking lessons for drums, singing, or guitar even if its enough to where you can read tabs go from there that's what I did, put yourself out there with your artwork, or music, I know a lot of you write fanfiction, I don't really follow it but I've read some, and I've said this before.. you can write, write a book! You obviously have a strong mind it would be a breeze for you. If you "don't have a talent" find it, everyone has something they're good at. You have to just believe in yourself and I know you can.
You are powerful people, show the world what you are made of, and I'll be right by your side in that path reaching to succeed.
I really hope you read all of this, and I hope it helped in some way.
I'll see you soon.
-Kuza <3